Thursday, January 13, 2022

Orrum Sasquatch 7 to 8 Feet Tall | Close Encounter by North Carolina Couple

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

North Carolina Bigfoot Encounter
 near Swamps of Robeson County

Orrum Sasquatch 7 to 8 Feet Tall 
 Close Encounter by North Carolina Couple


Melissa Osborn writes RMSO
 I had a Bigfoot sighting 8 years ago in North Carolina. 2013 my ex husband and I lived in Orrum NC Robeson County.  About 1/2 mile from our house was some swamps. 

 We were driving home one day it wasn't late, but just around the time that starts turning dusk outside. About 10 miles from our house we saw figure walking on the side of the road walking towards the way we were traveling as we got closer I was really looking at the figure It appeared to be about 7 to 8 feet tall walking on two legs had hair all over it's body and it's arms came down to about mid leg. 

  As we passed it I looked at it's face and to me it looked like it had an ape type face.  When we passed it I tried to get my ex husband to turn around or stop so I could take a picture but due to the fact that he didn't have his firearm in the car he wouldn't stop for fear of putting us in dangerous situation. 

 Funny thing is the day before that I left for work it about 5 in the morning I saw something sitting on the side of the road, right about where the swamp was. It was hairy, it looked like it was sitting up appeared to be some kind of animal but it looked to big to be a dog.  

 After I thought it didn't make sense, when I think of Bigfoot I assumed they would stay in wooded areas.  In Robeson County there are more fields than woods, but then I thought of all the swamps in the area and how they could easily stay in those swamps go undetected.  

 I googled sighting in the area found out there was some that have been reported.  I have told a few people what I saw they try to tell me I saw a bear, but I know what bear looks like it definitely wasn't a bear.

More Bigfoot Below

7 Feet Tall Nantahala Female Sasquatch North Carolina

Giant Pond Mountain Sasquatch Grunts at Tennessee Hunter

Two Suggs Sasquatch Double Bigfoot Sighting

Smokey Mountain Sasquatch Female & Youngsters

Smokey Mountain Bigfoot North Carolina

Virginia Lick Fork Bigfoot Encounter
 on Camera by Tennessee Man

Bigfoot in National News North Carolina Top Story

Blue Ridge Bigfoot Screaming Outside Virginia Home
Woman Alone at Night Records Scary Vocalization

No comments:

Post a Comment