Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Giant Pond Mountain Sasquatch Grunts at Tennessee Hunter

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"Thing was massive. It grunted at me, 
turned & went back down the holler. I left with haste"

Giant Pond Mountain Sasquatch
 Grunts at Tennessee Hunter

Rick F writes RMSO
I have seen a few over in the Pont Mountain area of Ashe County NC.
I live in Butler Tennessee and have heard some calls and wood knocking on the ridge above my home as well.

RMSO responds
Hi Rick,
When you have some time please email us with details of your most memorable encounter.

Rick responds
 Last year deer hunting in the woods of Ashe County NC.
Around daybreak I heard some very strange noises, grunting howling etc..
This went on for about an hour or so. I know it wasn't a bear.

A few minutes later the worse smell, then things got deathly quiet.
The area was very thick with laurel.

I heard it coming, then I saw it.
I'd say it was about 7.5 to 8.5 feet tall. Guessed about 500 to 600 pounds.
Dark brown and light brown mixed hair, yes hair.
Had what looked like a dome shaped head with big dark eyes.
It's legs were slightly bent at the knees.
I looked straight at it and it at me.
This thing was massive.
It grunted at me and turned and went back down the holler and I left with haste.
I've been hunting for years and this thing was not a bear.

More Bigfoot Below

Smokey Mountain Sasquatch Female & Youngsters

Two Suggs Sasquatch North Carolina Bigfoot

North Carolina Man Faced Off With Bigfoot

Virginia Lick Fork Bigfoot Encounter on Camera by Tennessee Man


No comments:

Post a Comment