Thursday, November 11, 2021

Louisiana Sasquatch Encounters Duck Hunter

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"It was huge and covered in hair and it stood like a man!"

Louisiana Sasquatch Encounters Duck Hunter

William Ole School Arendt messages RMSO
I'm new to your channel and may I say that I'm enjoying your videos!

  I'm 57 years old and had my only sighting at 8 years old duck hunting with my father! Back then the only person I told was my mother whose father used to trap back in the day! After I told my mother she told me about a conversation she overheard between her parents!

 My grandfather had something stealing from his traps! One morning he found the thief in action. He told my grandmother that he had no idea what he seen but it was huge and covered in hair and it stood like a man!  He said that he backed away slowly because all he had was a small caliber rifle that would not stop what he was looking at!

 My mom asked me after a week of me waking up with nightmares what was wrong and that's when we had that conversation! A few years later she told me that we were going to the movies and we went to the old drive in theater and we saw Legend of Boggy Creek!

 That was the first time I knew exactly what I saw that morning! The crazy thing is that my father was paddling back to his duck blind and his back was to the creature so he never saw it!

 My father was a ww2 navy man and a no nonsense man so I was scared to tell him what I saw! Besides he was the type to tear your ass up if he thought you were lying! Anyway just wanted to share! Btw this happened in Louisiana! Stay safe and peace out!

More Southern Bigfoot

Castor Bayou Sasquatch Snatches Kids Playing Ball, 
Then Runs Into Woods with Her Like She was a Football

Felsenthal Sasquatch Spotted 
Crossing Highway & Going Into the Wildlife Refuge

Dequeen Bigfoot Tears Hogs Ears Off

Louisiana Outdoorsmen Walk Up On Bigfoot
 in Swamps 90 Miles from Boggy Creek Arkansas

Recent Snot Nose 
Louisiana Bayou Sasquatch Appeared Sick

Subject Looks Like a Sasquatch 
Running on Oklahoma Gamecam

Large Sasquatch on Video Crossing Texas Road

Oklahoma Couple Believe They Recorded a 
Sallisaw Sasquatch Hollering

Sasquatch Drags Deer Into Texas Cave

No comments:

Post a Comment