Thursday, December 9, 2021

Recent Snot Nose Louisiana Bayou Sasquatch Appeared Sick

 

Cover photo link:

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com


Robert C Jr writes RMSO
have 3 reports, last one was 10 days ago in Louisiana not, say again not a bear.


RMSO responds
Hi Robert, what did you see, experience and hear?

Robert writes
One moment please 3 different occasions

In 83' Murray County Oklahoma looking for my family homestead from 1897 I became aware of being watched, now I was a Junior in High School from Texas and had hunted as long as I could remember, but ..might sound silly..wasn't a animal watching, hard to explain. 

The land was undeveloped.  I had permission to be on the land, so I felt safe.
I found the general area and was just taking it in when my 6th sense said behind you..I spun, boom. Appoximently 50nyards away a large bipedal creature about 7-8 feet tall , reddish in color, blended in with the cedar trees, just eye contact or recognizing each other, I sat down. It simply faded back into the woods in the direction of the Wachita River.

1987 same area, survey of the property I camped out, during the night, several audio grunts and tree banging. I tried to mimmick seemed to piss them off I was surrounded,  few shots in the air, left that night.

Louisiana Sabine Parish, Bayou San Miguel walked up from behind on one that seemed sick. Dark in color, again terrain I think, looked at me snot running, took off I yelled, I can help. I know that seems dumb,  20 yards putrid smell.

RMSO responds
Hi Robert, appreciate hearing about your sightings and encounters.
What was the height & weight of the recent Louisiana Bigfoot. Were you able to document tracks of the creature?

Robert writes
I would say 7'+ and a good 400 lbs. I'm 6'2 at 280, I was intimidated armed or not I was caring a CETME C3 IN .308 AND A RUGER BLACKHAWK IN .41 MAGNUM, YES .41 MAGNUM.

It broke brush and just seemed to disappear,  no tracks I got out of the swamp. You have to understand, I spend a lot of time outdoors, I've seen pretty much everything that walks, slithers or swims. It was not a bear, it was not a hoax, people don't play like that here you'll get shot, lol.

More Bigfoot

Louisiana Sasquatch Encounters Duck Hunter

Bigfoot Eating Hogs in Oklahoma

Fort Sill Sasquatch Confronts Soldier

Leflore & Choctaw Tribe War With Sasquatch

Cloud Creek Sasquatch Chases Deer in Oklahoma

No comments:

Post a Comment