Monday, December 6, 2021

South Amarillo Sasquatch

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"The Bigfoot roared like a large lion, 
it was six feet away & stood around 8 feet tall"

South Amarillo Sasquatch

Richard Richardson writes RMSO
I had a encounter with Bigfoot when I was a 10 yrs old boy, I was face to face about 6ft away from it. I've never forgot my experience and I'm 70 yrs old in Feb. I can remember it like it was yesterday.

RMSO responds
Hi Richard. When you have time please message us the details you recall of your encounter. Where, month , year. Description of creature. Size estimate, color. How the encounter began, how it ended. These details new or old really help our study of this elusive creature.

Richard continues
Ok, It was back in the 60s and there was not much news about Bigfoot. I was visiting my cousin who lived in the South side of Amarillo Tx. 

 The first time I had a experience with the creature was back when me and my Cousin where sleeping in the back yard in a large army tent. We had just fell asleep and it had been raining a little but not much. 

 First thing we heard a sound like a big bulldog at a distance. As it got closer coming up the back alley the sound it made was a Baa- ouh sound. First the dogs were raising he'll, then after a while they acted as something was scaring them or hurting them as they yelped away. The this same process up the alley until it got right up behind us in the alley. 

 The sound it made was as loud as a huge animal, like a elephant growling, and it roared like a large lion. It was enough to cause me and my Cousin to go under cover and shiver waiting to see what this was. 

 Then we heard it enter cousins back yard and it made load stomping sounds and as it went by the tent it started around towards the back of the tent, that's when we jumped up and like little rascals. Ran out the tent and into the back door of my cousins house. We woke my cousins big brother up and he got a flash light and we shined it back in the back and what ever it was left. Never been this scared in my life.

Now part 2 of this story, was a week later. We used to play kick the can and run and hid. Well me and my Cousin, Amen running from the front yard towards the back and there it stood. 

 I was about 6 feet away from it and got a good look. The thing was around 8 foot tall, and did not show any facial features. All I could see was a smelly blob, it had blobs all over it. I couldn't tell if it was hair or what. I was stunned when I saw it and. Couldn't move for several minutes trying to figure what this creature was. 

 It was like no other creature I had ever seen in my life and will never forget. But to make the story short, we broke lose and turned and ran into the front of the house and told the grown ups, They came out and it was gone. True Story. Never would lie about this. I'm 69 and can remember it plan as yesterday.

RMSO responds
Amazing experience and six feet away. My life long child hood friend had one walk past him by just a few feet when he as around 11 years old. I found the tracks of the creature the next day in the mud and ice. Thought it was a crazy giant man walking around bare foot in the winter time. Then after hearing about my friends up close sighting the night before just a couple of miles away.  I realized I saw bigfoot tracks in the mud and ice

More Texas Bigfoot

Large Sasquatch on Video Crossing Texas Road

Photos of Bigfoot Tracks Released by Texas Park Official

Bigfoot Drags Deer Into Texas Cave

"Caveman" Texas Sasquatch

No comments:

Post a Comment