Friday, December 31, 2021

Rocksprings Sasquatch Hunting & Stalking Family

 

Artist Rendition

Rocksprings Texas Bigfoot Sighting
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"The Bigfoot exhaled and made a 
moaning/grunting sound but all at the same time"

Rocksprings Sasquatch Hunting & Stalking Family

VPM writes RMSO
 I and my family /friends have a lot of experiences over the years at a place we used to own near  (14 miles away) rock springs Texas. We got the place in 1985/6 and sold it about 10 or so years ago. We have 12 people that had experienced stuff and as far as I know even the poor guy that bought the land lol. I have many many stories and first hand sightings and experiences and  I’ve even been hunted by it and my one brother in law also, not fun. Any information y’all might want to know just let me know. We still talk about it today crazy stuff

RMSO Responds
Hi VPM, did you see the one that was hunting you?

VPM
 Sorry I’m long winded lol
No I didn’t get a chance to see it at that time but I did see it another time but at the camp house and was seen by my wife also at that time, there were 2 at that time.


 The hunting/stalking by one was in the creek and happens to me twice and my brother n law once. It’s smart and can creep up on you very easily. I was in my tripod hunting but herd it coming up the creek but far off. It then stopped as it knew you’re there. I herd nothing after that. Perhaps 30 mins go by and I’m in the tripod facing the creek (north) and then a stick brakes right behind me maybe 20 feet behind me. The wind was in my face (north) so I couldn’t smell it then. It exhaled and made a moaning/grunting sound but all at the same time. 

 My tripod was 8’ to the platform so my head is maybe 12’ high. Where it was is higher than me by 5’ or so at ground level so I think it was crouching and breathing heavy making weird noises. I tried very slowly to turn and it then stood up and it was taller or as tall as me. (It’s about 8am during deer season). It then grunted and ran west of me and as always he/she don’t go around any brush but through it. Terrible sound. 
 
 I left shortly after that. I went back a few days later armed with 5 guns and hunted all day from 6am till dark but I didn’t make it that long. I was facing south and his time( the chair turns 360*) and I again herd it coming up the creek ( north west ) around noon ish. But as before I heard nothing till I picked up movement off to my right slightly behind me maybe 25-30 yards. I slowly turned with my primary weapon ready to fire but could not see it but you can hear it breath and step (thud thuds not click clicks). 

 It’s extremely brushy down there but I knew the cedar tree/ bush it was hiding behind. I figured I could stand and look over the bush to shoot but again as soon as I started to stand it ran back towards the creek (north west) . I again waited a few minutes no I don’t know how long but got out of the tripod to go back to the camp house ( 300 yards or so south south east) when I started walking it or another was not far behind me 20-30 yard. It moved when I moved it stopped when I stopped. 

 It would throw small rocks my direction but not trying to hit me I don’t think . I walked backwards most of the way to the camp house. I could smell it then and it’s not a smell you’ll ever forget. A smell you could taste, nasty. 

 A similar thing happen to my brother in law in that same tripod (different time) tho I’m not sure exactly how far away it was to him but it did sneak up on him and then ran off (threw everything). He my brother n law never went down there again lol. 

 And one of his buddies hunted in my tripod but he got so scared he jumped out the tripod and ran to my brother n laws deer blind ( 250 yards east ish of me and higher elevation) they left that day. There experiences were not the same season as mine. Any other questions please ask I have more.

RMSO
Have you ever had a good look at this creature?


VPM
Yes once at the camp house at night tho

RMSO
Were you able to determine size, width or height. And even though it was night. Could you see what color it may of been?  How close was it to you at the camp house?

VPM
My wife spotted it through the camp house window. It was standing maybe 20 yards from the camo house staring at the coleman light hanging in a tree. 

 I ran outside with a flashlight but it heard me coming and was walking off. I caught it in the light then seen there were two. Both redish brown heavy built not much neck long arms and about 7-8 foot tall. Eyes glowed in the light kind of a greenish yellow tint . 

 They went behind a cedar bush (headed to the creek area) and I didn’t follow. I was armed with a 44 mag rifle and felt under gunned. I’m 6’3 about 280 pounds at this time and I felt small. My wife even stated the same. I asked her to describe what she seen and it was exactly what I saw. They didn’t run off but didn’t stop or make any sounds other than it’s steps and the brush moving


More Texas Bigfoot

South Amarillo Bigfoot

"Caveman" Bigfoot of Texas

Bigfoot Drags Deer into Texas Cave

Large Sasquatch on Video Crossing Texas Road

1 comment:

  1. Could be the Fouke Monster or the Swamp Stalker that used to be in the Fouke AR area

    ReplyDelete