Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Four Bigfoot Encountered & Sasquatch Evidence Collected

 

More photos of evidence collected below
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Bigfoot tracks with Bigfoot on camera 
including finger bones collected near Yelm, WA

Four Bigfoot Encountered & Sasquatch Evidence Collected

Erich James writes RMSO
 I was told to message you about a FB post I did today.I'm new to this group and thought that I would share some pictures with everyone. My experiences that I've had have been incredible throughout my life. My fist experiences where when I was 5 and again when I was 7. Both took place near the Bald Hills past Yelm, WA.

 However this last summer when I went to my niece's graduation on June 16th I had an experience that has changed my life for ever. I'm now 41 years old and live in Lacey, WA.

After the graduation my niece wanted to go up rockhounding for agates near Little Naches, WA. When we were done my brother asked me if I wanted to go where he has been having Sasquatch encounters the past 2 years. I agreed and that is when everything started. Since June 16th in a time period of 2&1/2 months I had at least 8 different experiences in 3 different locations. (Little Naches, Deschutes Falls, and Nisqually Riverbend Campground.) 

 These experiences include seeing at least 4 Sasquatch my first encounter,  hearing all kinds of Squatch noise, getting pictures of one, pictures of footprints, being followed, having Sasquatch come into my camp at Nisqually Riverbend Campground 4 nights in a row, them touching my tent, scaring some family members, hearing gibberish in the woods, being talked at (not to),  culminating with having a Sasquatch finger bone. (It's my brother's and he has asked to remain anonymous.) I also have video of the wet spots and footprints we found on the Nisqually River. Really way to much for me to share on a FB post.

So I wanted to share these photos with everyone to get their reactions. Really I need to put it all down in writing because it's been so incredible.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and enjoy the pictures:Erich


This was found by my brother near where I had my first encounter. The knife is in the picture to show how small it was, yet it left a decent deep print.


This large one was take next to a small one.


This was taken the night after my first encounter. 
We heard the snapping of it... It sounded like thunder.


This is a still shot on my brother's night vision the night of my first encounter.


Also the reason I put the full picture on here is to show its size. If you look to the left of it the clear-cut tree's stump is a about a 3' diameter. This Sasquatch was huge.


X-rays of a finger bone. The one my brother found looks humanoid except it's WAY bigger than the middle finger bone of a human.

A picture my brother sent me after he found it.


Size comparison of my finger next to it. It would be the middle bone in a finger. As you van see.. IT'S HUGE.

RMSO Responds
Hi Erich. Amazing you saw four bigfoot in one encounter.. When you have time we would like to hear all the details of that encounter.. Can you describe the four bigfoot? Did they all look the same, color, height etc?

Erich
They looked the same as far as I could tell. It was kind of hard to see them when I had the light on the first 2. Like black on black except for their eyes that shined like white stars. But, when the first 2 turned to move I saw the light reflection off their hair. I saw a complete side peripheral view of their bodies. From their heads to their legs. The light shined off their hair and that's how I I knew for certain what they were. When they moved it was incredible how fast they were. Only way I can describe it was like freeway speeds. I mean it was fast! But, they came back after we seen the one in the night vision.

RMSO 
The four you saw, what part of Washington?

Erich
Little Naches, up on  Shanook pass. About 9 miles back at approximately 6000' elevation.

RMSO
Where did your brother find the finger bone?

Erich
Little Naches, WA off Chinook pass.

I assure you that it's real. I've been trying to convince him to have it analyzed since about mid August. I wouldn't have believed it myself if I didn't have the encounter with him in June

Also I did have Matt Moneymaker contact me after my sister clued him in on the situation. It was about a 20 minute conversation. He was trying to get me to bring him where the encounter was but, I think he was offended when I didn't know who he was and told him he couldn't go there until I talked to my brother about it. (I'm a novice)

The only reason I brought that up is because I looked into the Finding Bigfoot show afterwards. My personal opinion is even though shows like that bring awareness to the subject they seem to only be for entertainment value. I mean if the guys at BFRO are all we have as "leading experts" then we are in a lot of trouble...LOL

I even tried to post on the BFRO about my discoveries but Matt wouldn't put them up. So I really appreciate you guys reaching out to me. I just want my story heard.

More Washington Bigfoot Below

On The Heels of Mt Adams Sasquatch

Trailcam Captures Strange
 Hominid Figure in Washington

Olympic Bigfoot Tracking Skookum Sasquatch

Lightning Quick Bigfoot Mt Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment