Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Alaska Trucker Coldfoot Sasquatch Encounter

 



Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com


Bender writes RMSO

I’ve been a trucker in Alaska for over 40 years and had my share of encounters with the big guy( Bigfoot ). In Alaska there are endless miles of raw wilderness where you won’t run into another person or any sign of human activity. I’m going to share an incidents out of many with you today. I’ve trucked in alaska from top to bottom of this very large state. 

 This incident happened way up north on the Dalton Highway ( haul road) starts in Fairbanks and ends 500 miles north in Prudhoe bay oil fields (town is deadhorse) Half way is a the only gas station called Coldfoot at the 250 mile marker. Just north about 50 miles is a place where you can pull off the road and take a break. 

 This is miles and miles of nowhere and no one around. So I pulled in to make some lunch and that’s what I did. After lunch I got out of my semi to walk off the grub I just ate. So I grabbed my phone to take a few pics of the beautiful country. Where I was at was the south side of the brooks range mountains. 

 So I’m walking just taking random snaps of photos on my phone not really looking thru the phone just walking and snapping. Then I get this awful Oder that reminded me as a kid when I came upon a decaying dead rabbit. I looked around to see if I could identify what the source was. Never did see anything so I took a few more pics and walked back to my truck. 


 So a few days pass and I finish my trip traveling a 1000 miles of the most dangerous curvy crazy gravel road. Pretty exhausted when I get home  and went to bed. The next morning I’m eating breakfast thumbing thru my pics and my jaw dropped to the floor just about knocking over my bowl of cereal. I couldn’t believe what I was looking at. 

 Then it dawned on me what that smell was. Plane as day in the pic. WTF!! I yelled for my wife to have her look at the pic. I zoomed in on it and it looks as if it was cradling an Infant. Also looks like there could be another one to the right of it just showing part of its upper arm. 

 This just shows me what I’ve seen in the past and had other things happen to me up here in the north country. I’ve got many stories of my experiences with the big guy.

Thanks

Bender

More Alaska Bigfoot


Fairbanks Bigfoot Screaming at Artifact Hunter

https://rmsobigfoot.blogspot.com/2020/10/fairbanks-bigfoot-screaming-at-metal.html


Larry Cable Guy Bigfoot Video Alaska

https://rmsobigfoot.blogspot.com/2020/10/larry-cable-guy-bigfoot-video.html


Bigfoot Sightings Video Alaska

https://rmsobigfoot.blogspot.com/2021/11/bigfoot-sightings-in-alaska-video.html


Truckers Coldfoot Bigfoot Encounter

No comments:

Post a Comment