Saturday, December 8, 2018

Bigfoot Drags Deer Into Texas Cave

Cover from next video below
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Written Report Below Video
Texas Sasquatch Drags Deer Into Comstock Cave

Bigfoot Drags Deer Into Texas Cave

Rob B. writes RMSO
Hi,
 I was in West Texas, and I was deer hunting. The closest city to me was Comstock. I was sitting in a bronco enjoying the view but from across the canyon I saw a blackish brown creature dragging a deer carcass to a cave. 

 I grabbed a pair of binoculars and I zoomed in on the creature. I saw that it was very dark skinned and had a very flat nose. It's eyes were very bright amber color. It had very thick hair around the torso and legs but lightened up around the face. It had very large ape like lips. The terrain was very rocky so it was very good at climbing and maneuvering the terrain.

RMSO responds
Hi Rob. How long were you able to observe the creature? Did you see it drag the deer into the cave?

Rob B.
Hi, I would say that I observed the creature for about 5 minutes. I was about 200 yards away. I did see the creature get into the cave. The cave was up on at least a five foot ledge but he just stepped up there like climbing stairs. 

Now the deer was about the size of a smaller elk. This was the biggest buck I ever saw. It was at least 5 feet in length and was pretty wide. I would have to say that the creature was at least 7 feet tall. The shoulder length would be 4 to 5 ish feet. They were very wide. The creature's face was very ape like it did not resemble a person in the face. It was very scarred and looked similar to that of a gorrilla in the eyes but the jaws did not extend from the face like a gorrilla or chimp did. It looked similar to a human in the jaws. The teeth were that of an ape though. The skin was dark brown.

RMSO
Thank you for additional details. What time of day, the month and how many years ago if you recall?

Rob B.
The time of day was early morning I thing but I remember it was rainy. The month was December and it was about 2 years ago.


More Texas Bigfoot

Hunter Reports Comstock Bigfoot 
after Watching Sasquatch Drags Deer into Cave Video

Kountze Sasquatch Hits Hunter With Yaupon Bush


"Caveman" Bigfoot of Texas

Large Sasquatch on Video Crossing Texas Road

3 comments:

  1. why doesnt your country pass a law protecting them

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are laws that already protect them if they do exist. in most states you can only legally kill what is listed through you local or state's wildlife management department. In alot of states you could in theory kill some if they exist...i believe in Texas you can hunt anything on your own land...but yea you get the point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are laws protecting them in most states if they do exist. Some states you can hunt anything on your own land but in alot of states you have to follow hunting regs from the WMA and so fourth.

    ReplyDelete