Monday, January 10, 2022

Bragg Big Thicket Sasquatch

 

From inside Cindy's box stand looking out
Email your Bigfoot sighting report to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Details of Cindy's Encounter with an Angry Bigfoot
Bragg Big Thicket Sasquatch

Cindy Sauer writes RMSO
 On November 29, 2020,  I was sitting in my deer stand waiting for sun up. I'm not as young as I use to be, so I hunt from a box stand, about 10 ft. off the ground. I had just unpacked my "diddy" bag, opened the sliding windows and loaded my rifle. I sat back,  sipping my coffee and waiting for daylight. 

 I heard a pack of 10 or so coyotes start howling.   I'm facing due east.  They were at my 10:00 position, maybe 1/4 mile away.. I'm warm, sipping my coffee and kind of enjoying listening to them.  After listening for a minute or so, a second pack, at my 7:00 position join in and both packs are howling.   
 About 30 seconds later,  a 3rd group directly down the road from me, my 9:00 started up.  I'm shocked there are so many coyotes so close.   

 Before the 3rd group had howled 10 seconds, I heard the loudest yell I've ever heard in my life.  I looked at the time; 5:50. When the yell happened all 3 groups of coyotes immediately stopped.  Dead silence.  

 When I got back to camp I thought about asking the 3 other hunters on that side of the lease if they heard the coyotes.   I didn't say anything about the howl.  Two men and one woman and all three started taking at once about the coyotes, the yell and that had to be a Bigfoot.   

 About that time, the lease director walked by and heard us talking.  He's been hunting there since he was a kid.  He said,  "Oh, yeah, that's Bigfoot.  I've seen him.  I've hunted and fished remote areas and there's nothing in Texas that can make a noise like that. 

 I've watched Finding Bigfoot show, so when I got back to town and could get internet I googled the different howls from that show.  It was exactly like the one they call the "Ohio Howl".  I wish I could have recorded it, but you're never prepared when things like that happen.

  Finding Bigfoot did a show in Woodville, Texas.  That's about 20 minutes away.  Located in the Big Thicket National Forest.  We hunt the southwest side of Big Thicket, near Bragg.

Ohio Bigfoot Vocalizations RMSO

RMSO responds
Very interesting, that is a known bigfoot sighting hot spot near the Louisiana boarder with over 30 bigfoot sightings reports in the surrounding forest & lowland swampy areas. Sometimes coyote howls can solicit a bigfoot response. You all more than likely heard the local bigfoot in the area.

Would you happen to have photos of your stand and the surrounding area you could send?








Cindy writes
2nd to the last Pic is from inside that stand 2nd to the last Pic is from inside that stand.  It's the one you can see wood on each side.. 
The other pics are from another stand where it was also heard.

RMSO responds
Amazing photos,  Beautiful area.
Happy you had the photos because I was picturing  other places in Texas that are nothing like this area you were in.

Cindy
Thank you! Yes, East Texas/Big Thicket is very dark dense woods with low swampy areas almost like Louisiana.  

I just saw the report from Phillip Z. in Kountz, Texas.  Koontz and Bragg, where I had my experience are only about 15 miles apart.  Harden County,  Northeast of Beaumont, not far from the Trinity River and Big Thicket National Park.  Don't remember if I mentioned it in my report, but 2 female park rangers at Big Thicket National Park have seen him too.

Cindy states
This is close to what I heard. Except angrier.

Kountze Sasquatch Hits Hunter with Yaupon Bush

More Texas Bigfoot

"Caveman" Bigfoot of Texas

South Amarillo Sasquatch

Rock Springs Sasquatch Hunting & Stalking Family

Bigfoot Drags Deer into Texas Cave

Large Sasquatch on Video Crossing Texas Road

Ohio Bigfoot Vocalizations

No comments:

Post a Comment