Friday, January 14, 2022

Missouri Woman Observes 8 to 9 Feet Tall Eolia Sasquatch

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"It had to be between 8-9 feet tall, 
I just saw nothing other than a bigfoot!"

Missouri Woman Observes
 8 to 9 Feet Tall Eolia Sasquatch

Rachel D. writes RMSO
 Hello there! I came across this email address in a YouTube video that featured a story about a bigfoot sighting. At the end of the story the narrator requested any info on bigfoot sightings be sent to this email address and I wasn't sure if it was just people in your area or any sightings in general.

  As I mentioned in the subject line, my sighting was in Missouri during a day trip about an hour and a half north from where I grew up and about 3 hours north from where I live now. My sighting was a little over 12 yrs ago but something I will remember for the rest of my life like it was yesterday! I've never shared my story publicly, honestly I've only told a handful of people but I'm realizing the info might be useful to the bigfoot community in some way. 

 It was late spring/early summer 2009. My husband, kids and I were taking the back roads to visit a chef friend of ours that had just started working at a farm to table restaurant in Clarksville Missouri right along the Mississippi river. We were on the north east side of hwy 40 on the county roads between Eolia and Clarksville in Pike county. 

 I look out the front passenger side window and immediately recognize something odd. My attention was drawn to the tallest largest darkest black thing no less than 100 ft from the road that stood out against the field it was in and the  backdrop of the woodline behind it. 


 The next thing that crossed my mind was the stride and the amount of distance it made with each step and the way the massive arms moved as it walked. It had to be between 8-9 feet tall. The next thoughts that followed were that I apparently had just lost all of my marbles because I just saw nothing other than a bigfoot! 

 There's no other thing it could be! I wanted to tell my husband and kids but I was in such shock at what I just witnessed, I couldn't even utter a word! The only noise that would come out of my mouth was a scream then quickly followed by several 4 letter words over and over. 

 My husband and kids were so confused! After the initial shock about 5 mins later I was finally able to explain what I had seen to my family. I've replayed that moment over and over again hundreds of times. I don't know why I was one of the lucky ones chosen to see this amazing creature but I'm forever grateful and hope I'm lucky enough to see one again. It opened my mind to the knowledge that there's so much we aren't told because seeing that was as real as spotting a deer in a field. 

More Bigfoot Around Missouri

Missouri Couple Ran Off by 
Giant Momo Monster a Blue River Sasquatch

Microbiologist's Missouri 
Terrifying Bigfoot Encounter

Sasquatch Throws Rock & 
Grunts at Hunter in Tree Stand

Two Bigfoot In Osage River

Ginormous Sasquatch 
Encountered in Southeast Indiana

Sasquatch Running on Oklahoma Gamecam

No comments:

Post a Comment