Sunday, May 1, 2016

Missouri Bigfoot Encounter


Cover photo unverified

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Biologist emails RMSO 
 You give very informative information on the subject, as I have had my own encounters in America. The most unnerving encounter happened in Branson, Missouri. I enjoy your expeditions. I really enjoy when you go in Ape Canyon, I think that is what it I s called. 

  I am British and recently found out that I have Leukemia. So, I appreciate what all of you do and having limited mobility from S.P. it limits my range. There is some woodlands behind housing complex, where my husband and I will be living, which I can take at my own pace. I have three certificates in Science. They are in General. Environmental, and Biological. I am a microbiologist, but also am an Environmental Scientist and have skills in General Science. 

 My husband has collected specimens for me to analyze. I may be limited in some ways, but make up in others. I love the areas that you cover. I could never study those areas for specimens relating to Sasquatch. I think you should have your own tv programme to get support for what you do. All of you are very experienced, and good at what you do.

  I HAVE seen a Sasquatch, and had experiences with them. The profound one was at Branson, Missouri. It walked three times around our caravan which was seven feet high and we heard it breathing loudly going around the caravan. I saw it's legs and that was enough for me I must have been 14 years old. The creature must have been eight to ten feet tall. That is just an estimation based on how breathing sound was heard on top of the caravan. That was the most terrifying encounter.


5 comments:

  1. When did this encounter happen

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did this encounter happen. Not much of a report or details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brand new to the group, always been fascinated by Bigfoot. Truly believe it exists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow see we go off of estimates from what we seen way back when that makes it hard especially for those who were forced to keep it a secret for years and then make the choice to let it out just as I am now doing a tell all about 3 life expierences I love that everyone is coming out made me want to as well even though now that I have things are a little crazy right now!the nay SAYERS lol get outta here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I talk about my my experience in the forest I tried the big one he pushed over a tree tried to push a tree on top of us Ohio States
    Parks Southern Ohio Tar Hollow State Forest and Jackson ohio

    ReplyDelete