Friday, May 6, 2016

7FT Tall Human-Like Creature Dashing Diagonally In Front Of Van

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
After Wrong Turn a Couple Encounter Bigfoot

7FT Tall Human-Like Creature
Dashing Diagonally In Front Of Van

Jim writes RMSO
Greetings, i see i caught your interest in my actual Bigfoot sighting. This is - Jimxxx X. off Google. You folk's wrote on what i posted on Bigfoot on someone's post there.

Anyway,  here's what exactly happened:
Mom and i were traveling back from Redmond Washington via hwy 5 through Oregon to California on aug 7 th, but I'm not totally sure as i misplaced my info. Anyhow,  i took the wrong turn of near Grants Pass and i finally founded the on ramp and continued southbound at about 6:40 pm... We decided it was time for a cigarette,  but Mom was digging in her purse as i was entering a wide bend on the hwy and -- there it was!  I see a large but scrawny 7'+ hominidal hairy cloth-less human like creature dashing fast diagonally across in front of my late safari van approx fifty -75 feet away... it seemed to have a very coordinated body - even though it looked scrawny, it had dark brown fur w reddish Brown streaks here and there,  and the telltale short neck! Right then i knew it could only be Bigfoot!

 I was screaming at Mom look,  mom Bigfoot ran access the hwy did you see it! Sadly she didn't see it. Anyway,  i forgot to mention i damn near clipped it as i braced myself for a impact but i saw it's body barely pass my front end of van! And get this,  its upper body was at least as high as my vans Window! I believe it's thigh and torso was at my lower window line! This prob makes it more closer to 8' tall.  I kept driving as we were pretty spooked.  I was also extremely excited and jotted down land marks, sign posts etc. .i know exactly the location.  If you're interested in visiting the location.

 Note: this story REALLY happened,  and I'm willing to take a lie detector test if needed. Jim from OR

More Bigfoot Below

Helicopter Films Trackway of Giant Footprints
after Wasatch Sasquatch Video

Saskatchewan Sasquatch Captured on Video

Two North Ogden Divide Sasquatch Sightings in One Week

4 comments:

  1. his story changed, WHILE he told his story! Now he wants to be paid?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My own experience tends to make me blather on like a fool once I start talking about it. These things tend to rock your foundations and the story can be more difficult to tell than one would think. People who have not seen one can't imaging the psychological impact it has on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the UK but you know what guys,I use common sense.those of you that live in the states are hunters etc and you know you're wild animals when you see them.im an angler and I know a fish when I see one.theres just to many sighting for them not to be real.people say that their bears etc.If I saw a fish walking towards me I would still know whether it's a fish or not lol
    Bigfoot is real,please be nice to them!

    ReplyDelete