Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Bigfoot Standing 10 Feet Away 8 Feet Tall

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Video Below Written Report

Rog~ writes RMSO
Hi folks!
I came across your videos ad have really enjoyed them.... I had an encounter with a big foot in the Uintas in the late 70s. I was face to face with one 10 feet away... Id say he was 8ft tall, ad standing between two trees behind me... It made No effort to conceal himself.... There was a 300 scout, boyscout campfire going on about 100 to 200 yards away.... I think it came to watch the show!

Im intrigued by the level of activity you've been able to document.... My home is in Salt Lake, Id be interested in going up the canyons and particularly rough hollow for the backpacking alone! looks like beautiful country...

I expect to pack into Cuberant Basin in the Uintas this summer... its recognized by many as another hot spot, Perhaps youd like to join forces sometime! I think I would~ Clearly your outdoors savy...
Best regards! Rog~

RMSO
Hi Rog.
 Nearly half of our Bigfoot expeditions take place in the Uinta Mountains of Utah. Your sighting is one of dozens in those mountains & surrounding areas. 

Bigfoot Standing 10 Feet Away 8 Feet Tall
Six Uinta Bigfoot Sightings


More Uinta Mountain Bigfoot

Twelve People Encounter Bigfoot Uinta Mountains

Bald Mountain Bigfoot

Crapped Pants After Bigfoot Encounter

Photos from recent Bigfoot expedition to the 
Uinta Mountains below

#UtahBigfoot
#UintaBigfoot
#BigfootUtah

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoy this sites content. Would very much like to see you interview the most respected Sasquatch researcher in America Mr William Jevning.

    Thanks for all the wonderful and enlightening content. PJS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, your photos from your most recent expedition, I watched the video a few weeks back you posted, at the near end when you guys had just reached the top of the mountain
    you all had stopped and point video cam to a dark area that looked suspicious, your lead man said “just a bunch of tree debris”
    That’s when I went back to your Frames of video where you had zoomed in on the dark spots, then I take a snapshot of the Frames on the last Frame out of the 3 snapshots there is something there, I can zoom in on the snapshots after saving to my photos, you can see mouth open with teeth & other Facial Features & it looks menacing I’m here to tell you the teeth look to be pointed on the outer left & right canines uppers & lowers!
    It’s strange but I’ve gotten my best evidence by taking Snapshots of my own video Frames saved to my pics then open them up zoom in... I don’t know why but the process I just explained cause better pics more definition of the creature than the originals!!!

    I’m hoping your going to say you did see what I said about that large dark area that your point man said was just trees/stumps etc.

    Tell how I can send you the 3-pictures & I will!

    I have a video of one saying VON-JOUVi or that’s how it’s sounds, it’s posted on Bigfoot Now Group under my name Allen Forbus it clears its throat twice then says Von or bon-JOvie???
    I was standing in the middle of a running stream, it was standing in a gully that’s at least 5’-6’ ft depth it was looking at me thru a V in two trees at ground level you could see the head & shoulders in the end of video a Juvie comes up on the right it’s left & takes look at me!

    Allen Forbus

    The time stamp on video is between 27-32 seconds from beginning!

    ReplyDelete