Saturday, February 23, 2019

Two Bigfoot In Osage River

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

David B messages RMSO

 I grew up on the Missouri/Arkansas border {read Hillbilly}
In September of my 16th year a friend and me were hunting in the hills just above the Osage River.

 We stopped at the cliff above the river and saw 2 bears playing in the water below us. One was huge and the other about our size and after watching them for awhile it occurred to us they couldn't possibly be bears by the way they moved and played around. They were gorillas, had to be.
 My friend stood up and yelled at them and they took off running back into the woods.

 When we got home we reported it to the Conservation Commission and the local newspaper about a couple escaped gorillas....boy did we catch hell....for years.

 Years later we knew we has watched a BF family for at least 30 minutes from 50 yards away. The year was 1960. 

 To add a little more info - the big one {mother ?} was dark brown and the small one {kid?} was more black than brown and the reason we though they were gorillas is because that is what their faces looked like and they walked on 2 legs...so..there you have it.

#MissouriBigfoot

More Missouri Bigfoot

Missouri Woman Observes 8 to 9 Feet Tall Eolia Sasquatch

Sasquatch Throws Rock & Grunts at Hunter in Tree Stand

Biologist's Missouri Bigfoot Encounter

3 comments:

  1. Seen a juvenile at night he bounded away on all fours, thought it was a deer but his legs were too thick. Then he stood and walked on 2 legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my own encounter with one. It was near the Missouri river.It moved so fast.
    I noticed it the same time it noticed me.
    Took me a long time to digest.

    ReplyDelete