Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Sasquatch Throws Rock & Grunts at Hunter in Tree Stand

 


Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com


William B. writes RMSO
I'm from Missouri and I've seen a Bigfoot while I was deer hunting.

RMSO responds
Hi William. When you have time please message us the details of your sighting.

William B responds
 I was a deer hunting and I saw this big black hairy thing walk up and he was standing in between some bushes and pine trees and looking around.

  Then he walked up this logging road that we have, that we deer hunt. And I was sitting in my deer stand, when he walked up he's about 40 yards from me and saw me grunted at me through Rock at me. 

 I picked up my rifle and pointed at him and looked at the scope and he looked just amazing.  

 He turned and grunted and ran. I watched him and he stepped over a fence and disappeared.
 
 I've seen him periodically and my friend that lives down there permanently, he sees him quite often 

Next time I'm down there I'm going to video tape it so I can send it to you all

I believe there's Bigfoot cuz I saw what I saw it looked similar to a human with the black furry coat on and it was at least 9 ft tall it was huge

More Missouri Bigfoot Below

Bigfoot Video at Table Rock Lake

Two Bigfoot in Osage River

Biologist's Missouri Bigfoot Encounter

No comments:

Post a Comment