Tuesday, November 16, 2021

7 Feet Tall Nantahala Female Sasquatch North Carolina

 

Cover Photo Link:
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Appalachian Bigfoot Encounter

7 Feet Tall Nantahala Female Sasquatch North Carolina

Jay Country Boy writes RMSO

So back in late September this incident occurred. Let me backtrack to the beginning of how this all unfolded. 

 I was living in Hayesville North Carolina in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains managing a small restaurant called the Huddle House in town. Well things were going great and I was promoted up and over the mountain to Waynesville North Carolina and was offered to have my expenses and the move all taken care of I just needed to find a place. 

 Well it took some time but finally we found exactly what we wanted nestled in Nantahala National Forest right outside of Franklin North Carolina. Just for perspective there were maybe nine homes Within I don't know couple thousand acres sprinkled about the Mountainside. 

 Anyway the first day I spoke to the landowner, an elk literally came to walk on the deck as we sat there and talked about the amenities of the house and what it would cost to rent Etc. So naturally this was Paradise this was a home with 13 semanas acres to use at our disposal double-wide Log cabin in the middle of nowhere our nearest neighbor being Maybe quarter mile to a mile away. 

 So we move in and the very next night to come home from work after a long day probably 9:30 p.m. and as I made my way up onto the deck I noticed 3 crystallized rocks stacked on top of each other I think much of it kind of looked at it for a second and then kind of went in the house and Ill thinking.

Separated and living alone.  Fell asleep one night and felt like I was going to fall off the bed....as I opened my eyes to readjust myself I heard a noise outside the window that bed was upagainst...saw movement and there stood a female like ape person.  With a sad look on her face...startled her and she ran away. It happened so fast I couldn't even react. That night I slipped in and out of sleep...honestly thought maybe it was a dream. 

The female was a blonde color...human nose just wider...brow ridge ....thin lips and wide mouth. She looked like a native american...she also had these light brown eyes...or maybe it was just the motion sensors light making them look that way. 

 She was tall...probably 6.5 to 7ft slender athletic build...4 to 6 inches of hair on arms a tad longer on her head but looked like dread locks or matted hair. Was not  the typical patty type or barrel chested bigfoot ....she was shaped like a human just muscle...could tell she was a female by her breasts and thinning hair on chest. She looked young...vibrant. 

 Anyway I wasn't sure what to think...I even thought with all the stress I was experiencing, maybe I was having a breakdown...maybe I was losing it so to speak.

  Anyway went to work the next morning tried to be normal, end of day hit and I headed home...pulled in the drive way and on the deck were three more crystal rocks stacked on deck. Now that's where it had me like what's going on. 

 I'd say it was about 6pm I grabbed a beer 🍺 and sat on the deck just trying to get a handle on my emotions when I heard a call I'd never heard before ...sat there a moment trying to listen and heard it again. At the time I had this app that did animal hunting calls, so I'm there sitting scrolling through different animal calls trying to figure out what it was. 

 Then I heard a tree crash probably 100 yards away from me. That's when I felt a little concerned, thought maybe a black bear was close so I went in the house.  

Hour or two passes and I hear what sounds like two people talking but I couldn't make what they were saying out. Gibberish is the best way to convey what it sounded like to me. High and low pitch with mashed together words. I thought maybe the x was here to puck up things or brought the kids and jumped up and went on to the deck....but no one was there.  

RMSO responds

Hi Jay,

Appreciate you taking the time to write to us about this.

Jay responds

It was the scariest thing to ever happen to me...so much more to that encounter just not enough to write it all out 

More Bigfoot Below

Virginia Lick Fork Bigfoot 
Encounter on Camera by Tennessee Man

Blue Ridge Bigfoot Screaming Outside Virginia Home
Woman Alone at Night Records Scary Vocalization

Two Suggs Sasquatch

Smoky Mountain Sasquatch Female & Youngsters

Bigfoot in National News

1 comment:

  1. I also live in hayesville off lower bell mtn rd my family came here in early 1900s I've seen and heard things cant explain

    ReplyDelete