Monday, April 5, 2021

Smokey Mountain Sasquatch Female & Youngsters

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Tennessee Man Encounters Bigfoot Family 
in Smokey Mountains

Smokey Mountain Sasquatch Female & Youngsters

PJ Let writes RMSO
 Hello I have watched your YouTube videos several times and I decided to tell exactly
What I saw. I was in living 6 to 8 months a year for 5 years in the same area.
I cannot tell you exactly for it would expose still existing business, living 
For my Cherokee friends between the great Smokey mountains N Carolina , TN .

I got laid of from Pratt & Whitney Aircraft  in 81 ,I had friends down south 

They make Smooth corn 🌽 liquor and I would take it up north several times a year.  I lived out in the backwoods several miles from any official rd .

Native Americans owned local homes and trails from their home 

Their stealth and cabins built into hill sides with pines covering you never would know anything . 

 I was there just 1 week .I get up early roughly 5 am I heard clacking of what sounded like a coffee pot or banging in the distance .

There is a creek that was maybe 75 yards away and then maybe 75 ft down. I ran down a trail and once I got to the waters edge ,I was stifled with fright I saw a Big Female at least 7 ft tall, I am 6 ft 240 lbs she had to be at least 500 lbs when she moved the water waked with 2 little ones under 4 ft tall.

 She was in the water ,maybe 40 yards from me I heard a loud snarl,   I was so scared my 🥜s pulled into my body and felt like I was almost kicked just maybe 10 seconds.

I pulled out a Smith and Wesson knife.

For what ? I don’t remember running and clawing up the bank but when I reached the top I had somehow cut through my fingernail and lost the knife my hand was bleeding and nails full of dirt, I made it to the dug out house. 

And ran in frantic. Woke everyone up and people got up I was gasping for breath. 

They said whats going on? I told them what I seen and they just started laughing. 

And said I see you met hairy man. To them it was not uncommon they said we know when they are around ,many times they come looking investigating but not too close and walk like a dog when they are in the area eye shine reddish yellow. 

In the distance through military field glasses they told me ,showed me their game trails and through canyons they ambush deer, and many wild pigs. Which we heard screaming two days later. Their were pieces of a boar just what was left in pieces.

My friends said they use big rocks to cripple deer before they break their neck or slam them into the tree. They make stashes, piles of pine cones they bury for winter . They are very smart and know what guns are and avoid man because of it dangers their family and existence . To this day I still have the cut through my fingernail where I cut myself escaping up the side of the creek . From summer 01-06 I spent over 1000 days in the same location ,and for sure even through field glasses at least 2 other clear views but at maybe 1/4 Mile away ,threw field glasses looked maybe 50 yards away , the first week  was the only time  I got that  close and I would not go down to the creek by myself in the 5 years I spent there.

We lost touch, my friend had moved. I moved to the u,k for a few years after that,that I will never forget ,and learned a lot about wood markers and trees as communications wood knocks ,whoops you would hear monthly I was told they have a roughly 30 mile territory they keep unless threatened to move.

And that knocking I heard at the creek they were eating fresh water clams.

Which we found the shells several days later and ate cray fish, .That was as much as I remember ,best regards PJ Lett.

RMSO responds.

Thank you for your report.

PJ responds

Keep up the good work Kelly

 For 35 years I did not say anything for many people ,like Atheist if they can’t see 

God he don’t exist . 

Even when I was in the service at Fort Knox ,there were several strange circumstances on bivwack ,up north KT West Virginia boarder some things 

Just not possible made us take notice .I did it see anything ,but beyond human strength.

More North Carolina & Tennessee Bigfoot Below

Young Hunter Traumatized by North Carolina Sasquatch

https://rmsobigfoot.blogspot.com/2022/10/young-hunter-traumatized-by-north.html

Boaters Find Bigfoot Tracks on Yadkin River

Boone Bigfoot North Carolina

https://rmsobigfoot.blogspot.com/2020/01/boone-bigfoot-north-carolina.html

Video of Bigfoot Roaming North Carolina Woods

https://rmsobigfoot.blogspot.com/2020/09/video-of-bigfoot-roaming-woods-north.html

Stinking Creek Bigfoot Tennessee

https://rmsobigfoot.blogspot.com/2018/08/stinking-creek-bigfoot-in-tennesee.html

Woman Captures Bigfoot Following Her on Camera

North Carolina Bigfoot or Something Else

1 comment:

  1. I enjoying looking for a BigFoot in the Blue mountain in Walla Walla county.

    ReplyDelete