Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Stinking Creek Bigfoot Tennessee

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
"There was this giant hairy dark brown man, 
he was a good 9 feet tall"

Stinking Creek Bigfoot Tennessee

Bobbie C writes RMSO
I lived in central Tenn a little to the east side as a kid and I KNOW they're real...and very smart. Smarter than ppl know. 

RMSO
Do you have a sighting from Tennessee?

Bobbie C
 I never told anyone because when I saw him I was escaping a bad person who was a family member. In that context I didn't want to share but now 30 years later I think I can tell you.

  I was hiding near stinking creek. Yes that's the real name lol its on the map. It was about an hour before dark. I had been crouching under a very big tree being very quiet so my mean older cousin couldn't find me. I noticed everything else got very quiet. No birds no anything. I thought my cousin found his way to me so I looked around to my left and right and of course in front. I crawled around the other side of the tree and there was this giant hairy dark brown man. I think he was a good 9 feet tall. I'm no stranger to measurement. I could easily see he was male. He was about 13 or 14 feet from me standing next to a tree. When we locked eyes I was on all fours and he stepped behind his tree but stayed there peeking at me. 

 I was so scared of running because I didn't know where my abusive cousin was and I was afraid to stay because of this big foot. My papaw was a Cherokee elder. I knew of bigfoots at a very young age and I was taught they would leave me alone if I left them alone. 

 I got myself into a squatting position on my feet but still squatted ready to run in any direction. I started to cry. I was 10 years old and quite small. I tried to cry quietly but i whimpered for a couple of seconds that's when he and I both heard footsteps not too far from us. 

 We had eye contact for a good minute. I was afraid to but i took my eyes off his and started to scramble around because I knew that had to be my cousin coming. I climbed into a hollow stump a few feet from me. He seemed to know I was crying and hiding from the person approaching I can't say for sure but I think he was helping me hide. 

 When I climbed into the stump he stepped over next to my stump and crouched between my stump and the footsteps. He stayed until the footsteps were gone. I felt like when we were looking at each other he knew I was crying he didn't want to hurt me. I was afraid to be near him but the look in his eyes was soft and understanding. If it hadn't been for my cousin I'm sure I would've ran not even to make eye contact.

  His face was brown skin with a smashed wide nose. A slightly cone shaped head no neck and his shoulders were every bit of 3 feet or 4 wide. He didn't have a tapered waist. His legs were bigger around than my torso. His eyes were a golden brown and I could see his brow I could see his expression.  

 When the footsteps were gone I peeked out from my stump he stood turned to look at me for a second then walked away calmly. He got about 7 or 8 feet away turned and looked at me again thru the branches and turned back away and kept walking. I was scared to death but what I was dealing with from him was much easier than my cousin.  

 Another thing I noticed when he looked at me for the last time thru the branches he moved a couple of them with one hand...a dark brown hand with 5 fingers very big and hair only on the back of the hand. There was no hair at all on the bottoms of his feet they looked quite flat and hair on the tops. 

 This starts the 2nd edit I've added to my reply I keep thinking about it now. The whole time he was walking away I stayed inside my stump only peeking out to see. I was down low. I saw his rump and his muscle outline and movement. The bottoms of his feet really stood out. They were huge and smooth and flat like I said and I could see them well.. below the brush as he walked. His face I remember well because I looked at it the longest. Mostly skin but hair came in close. His brow was big and changed with his thoughts. When he crouched by the stump his back was to me. He had more hair on his back side of his head and shoulders.

 Its ok if u don't believe me. I lived it. I know what happened. Yours may have wanted u gone or to eat you but not my encounter. I know they are as diverse as humans. Depending on their resources and personalities and experiences. I like to think he helped me.

RMSO
Appreciate you taking the time to go over your sighting with me.

More Tennessee Bigfoot

Fisherman Forced Out of Fishing Spot by
Several Swamp Sasquatch

7 Feet Tall Bigfoot Caught Raiding Dog Food Bowl

Smokey Mountain Female Sasquatch & Bigfoot Youngsters

Extremely Long Arm Silver Point Sasquatch Captured on Video

More Unexplained Creatures Below

Bigfoot on Camera Watching Passengers during Railroad Ride

Subject Looks Like a Sasquatch Running on
Oklahoma Gamecam

Strange Creature Captured on Gamecam in 
Flatwoods of Kentucky


8 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbie & RMSO - what a remarkably detailed report! I would like to think the Bigfoot got the gyst of what was going on and did help you; why else would he stay and get between you & the cousin? There's very few other explanations for that. Hope the cousin got what he deserved in life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome story. I know where this is. Dont know the area or the woods. I live in E. Tn.. From Ky.. I grew up in the woods. I believe you. Not cause I want to. Because I Am A Knower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use to live up stunk creek. Lafollotte tn. I would sometimes hear things at night. People didn't usually go outside too much after dark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also live just across the state line there in ky. I believe. I'm 42 and I've been believing since I was 4 at the bottom of the old garden spot near the wood line. I believe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing encounter. I've been a firm believer in bigfoot all my life, would love to have some type of encounter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I grew up in East Tennessee . Around the age of 10 i also seen a Bigfoot .
    He was at my window looking at me face to face , only a thin glass window between our faces . Of course i was scared , but the Bigfoot only seemed curious & calm ...But this experience left me with a shattered knee cap . Wanna know more ..or do you have a Bigfoot story or know someone who does ? Email .
    yowie1968@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been all over this beautiful state and from the cover and terrain..... I don’t doubt the story. Had a couple weird experiences myself, but without seeing “something” that could throw and growl (at times the growl, up off the ground head high) but I COULDNT SEE “it”. A strange unnerving game that went on for a while....pacing me and hearing the footfalls, “it” then would only growl when I would lose nerve or interest and walk back to the safety of the campfire..it was able to toss small rocks but only a couple times to first get our attention. A human messing with us? Not possible, it was too close in the thicket. A person would have been seen right away. Happened on an island full of deer, the island a few hundred yards from shore of the lake just northwest of the Smoky Mtn. So odd I’ll never forget it. 100% true.

    ReplyDelete