Thursday, March 31, 2022

Tennessee Fisherman Ran Out of Catfish Hot Spot by Several Swamp Sasquatch

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
(Related Bigfoot sightings & video below article)

Skunkapes chase fisherman
out of catfish hole in Tennessee swamp

Tennessee Fisherman Ran Out of Catfish Hot Spot
by Several Swamp Sasquatch

William writes RMSO
My encounter was around 5 years ago. I was not a believer in bigfoot/sasquatch.
 I was drift fishing for catfish in a swamp area behind a large lake...at around 2 a.m. i drifted through a cross creek and as soon as i crossed i heard faint whispers of a conversation on the right of the creek i was in... ( God i know it sounds nuttier than squirrel turds) but i couldnt make out the language but they were clearly talking.

 After about 20 minutes i got to feeling very uneasy and in the back of my mind i kept thinking about sasquatch. Because who would be coonhunting in 2 feet of swamp water with no coon dogs way out here in the middle of nowhere? 

 Then the voices stopped... I heard 3 knocks on a tree, almost immediately 3 knocks on my left! I said to myself " that's some bigfoot shit" i spun my boat around towards the left and all at once the 2 on my left started throwing rocks at me ( they were missing on purpose) i got stuck on a sand bar as a huge willow tree about 15 feet high started shaking. 

 The growling continued as i got back in and turned on my mickey mouse trolling motor to a warp speed of 2 or 3 miles an hour. The one shaking and growling was now on my right, i finally heard water moving on the side where the 2 talking were... 

 The aggressive one was following me on the bank continuing to growl and breaking huge branches. The rock throwing slowed down but as i was coming to the cross creek where it all began i could see large waves in the water ( which had to be 10 feet wide) as if a man was swimming frog style underwater next to my boat. ( I started reading about it and found out bigfoot had been seen before swimming underwater like a frog) as i got across the cross creek everything stopped i believed i had gotten out of their territory.... 
 
 I went about 50 yards further away and yes i started fishing again. The funny thing here is i was catching huge blue catfish in the area they started following me and their conversation sounded unpleased with my luck... But when i left that area i wasnt catching nothing. 

  I came back the next day. I went to the willow tree and saw a path through the grass where the aggressive one was. I could make out large footprints in the grass and there was a branch as big around as my arm about 9 1/2 to 10 feet off the ground was broken twisted off the tree and the bark split off the remainder of the branch and halfway down the tree. 

 Another funny thing is i left a couple of fish at that tree. When i went back the next weekend. I could hear the faint whispers again but i did not get that uneasy feeling anymore from them and they did not run me out of there... I took other nonbelievers out there on two trips... They both now believe. 

 The lady i took saw him in the moon light she described he was in the water and was huge maybe 8 feet. It was hard to tell because he was in the water and she said he was making certain that she could see him but kept moving slowly and quietly behind a large brushpile so that i could not. 

 I apologize for the long story but it was a scary 40 to 45 minute encounter. I will take you out there if you wish. However i would prefer my name not mentioned nor the location. Thank you

RMSO responds
Were you able to measure or estimate the length or width of the footprints when you went back the next day?
 Interesting encounter, especially because your lady saw one in that area.

William
 Since i took 2 people out there on other occasions... I was curious whether you or someone else would be interested in seeing or hearing them. This happened at the end of april 5 or 6 years ago.

 The footprint was in grass i wear a size 13 boot and it was easily 4 or 5 inches longer and a couple inches wider than my boot plus that critter was heavy judging by the indentation in the grass and mud compared to mine. 

RMSO
4 or 5 inches longer than a size 13 boot would put those tracks around 17 to 18 inches long and a couple inches wider than your boot would put them 6 or 7 inches wide.

More Swamp Sasquatch,
Skunk-Ape & Bigfoot

Skunkape Like Creature Captured on Gamecam

7 Feet Tall Tennessee Sasquatch
Caught Raiding Dog Food Bowl

Giant Pond Mountain Sasquatch
Grunts at Tennessee Hunter

Smokey Mountain Sasquatch
Female & Youngsters

Tennessee Sasquatch Tracks Photographed

Stinking Creek Bigfoot Tennessee

Bigfoot Hair From Smoky Mountains Tennessee

Video of Skunk-Ape Bigfoot
Swamp Sasquatch

No comments:

Post a Comment