Thursday, March 31, 2022

Over 8 Feet Tall Reddish Brown Sasquatch Followed by Climber on Lone Mountain

Picture of Lone Mountain sent by witness
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"I'll never forget what a saw,
the height 8 to 10ft & undeniably massive"

Over 8 Feet Tall Reddish Brown Sasquatch
Followed by Climber on Lone Mountain

Barry Holms writes RMSO
Hello rmso, my name is Barry Holmes and have a story to tell. Back in 1975, I know a while ago while hunting and scouting for an elk herd, I was climbing the north face of lone mountain  in big sky Montana.

 Half way up the bowl as we called it, I smelt something like rotted flesh just a horrible stench.  I continued my climb. I searched for the herd following prints. The mountain is at a 10k elevation so had to stop frequently to catch my breathe. 

 Anyway half way up the bowl of the mountain, I thought I saw an elk, but to my surprise it was not. Walking on 2 feet this thing proceeded to climb way faster then I could. About 300 yds ahead of me. Still snow on mountain. 

 I noticed strange prints alongside the elk and bighorn sheep prints that I was following. Note: I never heard of a bigfoot  at this time. The back of this animal had to be 4 to 5 ft in width from shoulder to shoulder.  

 The smell unbearable, but curiosity kept me going up the mountain. It walked up and over the ridge and never saw it again. But I can say 2 things. I'll  never forget what a saw, the height 8 to maybe 10ft but hard to say. The smell, and the width of the back of tis animal undeniably  massive. Here is a pic of lone mountain and u can see the bowl as we called it is where I was climbing


This is lone mountain as u look at it I was on the right side in that bowl climbing up to the ridge is were I had my encounter. Any thanks for listening
P.s. this is way before it turned into a major ski resort area.

RMSO responds
Hi Barry, appreciate hearing from you. That bowl looks almost like a volcanic crater. Do you recall what color the creature was? Were you able to estimate the track length or width?

Barry continues
Well remember this was 75 and didnt even know what a bigfoot was... but from what I can recall from the tracks 16 inches maybe and the color was an undeniably reddish brown. Length between tracks no idea sorry.
But the two things that stick out in my mind 40 yrs later was the smell and the width  of the back of this creature longer then 4 ft across

More Montana Bigfoot

Sasquatch Spotted
Taking Food From Montana Cabin

Montana Sasquatch Captured on Video
Face of Bigfoot on Camera

Crazy Mountain Sasquatch in
Big Timber Montana

Chief Joseph Bigfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment