Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Hiker Films Michigan Sasquatch Till It Vanishes Into Cover | Bigfoot Video

 

Cover photo from next video below
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Brave Sasquatch gets very close to Real Hiker in Michigan
(Video Below Written Report)

John emails RMSO with the following video captured in Michigan.
I live in Simcoe, Ontario. I had my own Sasquatch encounters here in Norfolk County back in the mid 70's, and was a fan of stories about Bigfoot before that : )

 I thought to share this attempt at a video breakdown with you folks more for your interest than for publicity, because I think it reveals some characteristics of this forest giant you may find interesting.

RMSO responds
Appreciate all of the work you did with this video. Watched it a couple of times.
What part of Michigan did this happen?

John responds
I don't recall the original posting saying where in Michigan. I'm under the impression it was in the upper peninsula.

From Johnny Norfolk YouTube
Brave Sasquatch gets very close to Real Hiker in Michigan
Hiker Films Sasquatch Till It Vanishes Into Cover
 Bigfoot Video

More Michigan Bigfoot Videos

Michigan Bigfoot Captured on Video
 near Cave & Waterfall

Michigan Sasquatch Carrying Infant Bigfoot

Full Video 
Michigan Bigfoot Crossing Cass River

Zoomed In Close Look at 
Michigan Sasquatch Crossing Cass River

Hunter Runs Into Bigfoot Upper Peninsula Michigan

North Michigan Bigfoot Video

Michigan Bigfoot Video Upper Peninsula

Michigan Sasquatch on National News

Massive Davison Sasquatch Locks Eyes With Michigan Man

Michigan Sasquatch Growls at Tubers on Au Sable River

1 comment:

  1. Michigan is well known for Bigfoot. I seen one as a child my brother and sister plus myself had been home by ourselves my brother was doing laundry and came out running saying something was watching him my sister and myself looked over where my brother was standing and we both saw what was watching him. I can only explain what I saw on that night the face on the thing had put a scare in me that has lived with me every since. I'll never be able to get that face out of my head it's eyes we're so big I can remember seeing reddish white and the dark like looking black. It's color of the face was dirty had some hair on the face but it's mouth had a blood reddish color on it's lips most of its mouth was a darker color not pink kinda grayish just dark teeth we're not yellow but most definitely a darker color of white really didn't see too much of it's teeth. Those eyes are burned in my head I can see it looking at us watching us it's eyes are moving. I don't know if these beings are evil but I know if anyone has or had seen one as a child it will put a fear in a person that takes away everything

    ReplyDelete