Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Large Michigan Sasquatch Runs Into Woods After Being Spotted

 


Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Mikah writes RMSO

 I live in Michigan about the middle of the state.I went out with my bow to see if the trees by where I bow hunt had dropped acorns. And get half way to the spot were I hunt and I look over my shoulder and I see this tall Hairy thing looking at me and when it saw me looking at it, it ran in to the woods.

I did not have my phone on me so I don't have a picture.

RMSO responds
Good luck getting your phone out & activating camera fast enough in a shocking situation like that to get a photo or a video. However once in a while people do get lucky enough to photo or video this elusive creature.

 How long ago did this happen? Can you estimate the height, width or weight? What color was it? 
Did you get a look at its face or eyes?
Any more details of your encounter you recall would be great.

Mikah continues
 It happened late September of last year. It was dark black about 7 feet tall did not see its face.
I was hunting squirrels. This was the first sighting in my area that I know of. It was around 4 or 5 o'clock. It made me feel uneasy to go hunt after that.
I live near a big swamp so it must hide in there.

More Michigan Bigfoot

Michigan Sasquatch Growls at Tubers on Au Sable River

Massive Davison Sasquatch Locks Eyes With Michigan Man

North Michigan Bigfoot Video

Hiker Films Michigan Sasquatch Till It Vanishes Into Cover

Michigan Sasquatch Crossing Cass River Carrying Infant Bigfoot
#michiganbigfoot

Cover Photo Link
Exists

No comments:

Post a Comment