Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Massive Davison Sasquatch Locks Eyes With Michigan Man

 

Cover Photo:
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"a very large tall figure with lots of hair everywhere
 most of it was matted down"

Massive Davison Sasquatch Locks Eyes With Michigan Man

John Yankopulos writes RMSO on YouTube post 
Girl Followed by Sasquatch Devils Corral Canyon

I had an encounter with Sasquatch about 20 years ago....I was living in Davison Michigan where I am now (moved back) anyway it was a very cold November morning around 4:30am.

 I always sleep with my window cracked open a bit in the winter to let fresh cool air in my room, I sleep better with a cool room....but on that particular early morning I was restless it had just finished snowing heavily and it was stating to rain....I forgot to tell you I lived in an apartment on the second floor and there was nothing but woods behind me at the time.

 As I was laying there on my bed listening to the rain falling and hitting my window Something did not sound right?? so I laid there quietly listening and heard the sound of what sounded like rushing water?? right outside my window below me and I could hear the sound of like when you walk on frozen snow the way it crackles but loud and the sound seemed to stay in one area along with shuffling movement.

 So as I got up to my window and looked out I felt like someone was watching me and I heard this strange grunting sound and heavy breathing with a smell that I could only describe as very rotten meat or eggs. 

 I quickly looked down and seen this very large tall figure with lots of hair everywhere most of it was matted down. It was facing the building and looked as if it was peeing like a human against the building which was the sound of the rushing water....

 I must have made a noise because this thing looked up at me and our eyes locked, his eyes were a very dark color and seemed sunk back a bit, but he was so tall he could have reach my window with his hand. 

 I could not move or scream if I wanted to, just then this massive thing took three huge steps and was back in the woods, he was gone. It still sends chills up my spine and my hair on my back stands on end till this day and I never told anyone until now....They do exist believe me!!!!

RMSO Responds
Hi John, appreciate hearing about your sighting. Can you estimate the height, width or weight of this creature?

John writes
 It was about 8 feet tall and about maybe 375 to 420 lbs at best and it moved around straight up with longer as than any human or other animal, it was a Sasquatch!!!! I still have nightmares of what I had seen. 

 In fact that same day I went behind my building to where I had seen it and there was what looked like big bare feet marks embedded in the snow and ice underneath the girl who lived below me’s window which was just under mine.

 I did not own a cell phone then to take pics so I went to get my camcorder but the battery pack needed charging and by the time I had something to take pics the giant feet and toes were not no longer there due to heavy rain and snow fall 🙁🙁 so now I have my cell phone ready at all times to catch pics or videos in case I have a second encounter 😎👍

More Sasquatch Below

Michigan Bigfoot Captured on Video
 near Cave & Waterfall

Michigan Bigfoot Video Crossing Cass River

North Michigan Bigfoot Video

Bigfoot Stalking Fisherman on Camera

Hunter Runs Into Bigfoot
 Upper Peninsula Michigan

Indiana Bigfoot Captured on Camera
 near Michigan Border

1 comment:

  1. That is one terrify encounter!
    Just to know how close this large enormous creature was is scary!

    ReplyDelete