Saturday, February 12, 2022

8 Feet Tall Shakamak Sasquatch Looked Sad

 

Cover photo link
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"He had reddish brown hair & 
was 8 feet tall when he stood up"

8 Feet Tall Shakamak Sasquatch Looked Sad

Brenda writes RMSO
 I used to live in Morristown and Dover I've seen one too. Makes ya freeze.

 It was in Jasonville Indiana. I lived across the street from Shakamak State Park.  I was doing dishes and thought I saw something. I got my binoculars and looked and at first I didn't see anything but then He came up from behind a tree. I watched Him walk the fence line and disappeared. That was it. But I have always wanted to see another one.

RMSO responds
Hi Brenda.. Appreciate hearing from you. How long ago did this happen? Any way to estimate creatures height.. Could you tell what color it was or any other description when you saw it with the binoculars?

Brenda continues
Ok it was only 8 feet or so when he stood up. He had reddish brown hair. What got me the most was his eyes. They looked so sad. I was frozen with fear in the house.

This happened in 2012 in Jasonville Indiana

More Bigfoot Near Same Area

Ginormous Sasquatch Encountered SE Indiana 
& Enormous Bigfoot Tracks Documented

Indiana Bigfoot Captured on Camera
 near Michigan Border

Hoosier Sasquatch Indiana

No comments:

Post a Comment