Tuesday, February 15, 2022

7 Feet Tall Mogollon Monster Walking Behind Garage Pine Arizona Bigfoot

Cover Photo:
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Pine Arizona Sasquatch in Mogollon Rim Mountains

7 Feel Tall Mogollon Monster 
Walking Behind Garage Pine Arizona Bigfoot

Pine AZ Woman writes RMSO

So, I saw something big and hairy walking on two feet out back from where I live, just east of Pine, AZ. I don’t want any of attention, but thought y’all might be able to shed some light on what is here.

 It was about 7’ tall, bipedal and was covered with long brownish red hair.   I saw it at about 5:30-6:00 am walking a short distance on the forest service fence behind the garage where I live. I didn’t go out and look for evidence, and am kicking myself in the butt. It was just walking along, sort of parallel to a game trail.

We live between Pine and Milk Ranch Point

RMSO responds
Sounds like you may have saw the Mogollon Monster. Arizona's Bigfoot
We did a week long expedition near the Pine area of Arizona because of reports we received near there.
Was this just recently?

Pine AZ Woman writes
About a week ago

RMSO
Most witnesses around the Mogollon Rim, Coconio, Tonto and Apache National forest describe the bigfoot as different brownish colors.. Were you able to determine the width of the creature or see its face?

Pine AZ Woman
Didn’t see it’s face, it walked parallel to our home. Couldn’t tell how broad its shoulders were either, but I was looking out the bathroom window and saw it, looked away and looked at again twice…I couldn’t believe my eyes. I have always believed there was something like this in the world, but never experienced a sighting before.  Now I look every time I walk past the windows on that side of the house.

It wasn’t very far away from the back of the garage, less than 50’ I guess
It walked upright, like a man-only not quite human 

If y’all find out anything, please let me know.  I know that there are things out there that we have yet to prove exist. My other half is Native American and has shared his culture’s beliefs and his personally. I am inclined to believe it was what is referred to as a Bigfoot

RMSO
We do know that area you are in is a bigfoot sighting hot spot of Arizona. The entire Mogollon Rim area collectively. Actually found bigfoot tracks near a spring in the Mountains above Pine when we were there.


More Arizona Bigfoot Mogollon Monster

Bigfoot News from Mogollon Rim
to the Tallest Mountain in Arizona

Screaming Monster Terrifies Camper Mogollon Rim

Campers Harassed by Bigfoot
 Knoll Lake Arizona

Scout Wakes to Bigfoot 
Standing Over Him Mogollon Rim

Troll Like Bigfoot in Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment