Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Cle Elum Sasquatch Lived in Aunts Old Barn | Face to Face Encounter

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"we heard a growl, the kind of growl letting us know it was there"

Cle Elum Sasquatch Lived in Aunts Old Barn
Face to Face Encounter

Thomas Jennings writes RMSO

Hi guys first of all I would like to let you know how much I enjoy and appreciate everything you do for the bigfoot community on YouTube lots of fun I'm not sure if you take encounters from other states but I had an encounter in Central wa in the cascade mountains.

 I was around 10 years old and  it was in the 70s and my uncle had a cabin in the outskirts of cle elum, wa my family was having a get together at my grandparents house which was only about a half mile from this cabin. My sister who was around 15 was sneaking cigarettes and she would take me thinking I wouldn't tell on her if she took with her lol.

 We walked up to the cabin and we could smell garbage so we were slowly moving through the trees looking at the cabin to see if a bear had got into his garbage room. When we heard a growl, not a loud menacing growl but the kind of growl letting us know it was there.

 I turned my head in its direction. It was no more than 8 to 10 feet away. At the time he looked to be 15 feet tall and giant teeth but when I had time to look back at it he was about 7 or 8 feet tall and I don't think he was (or her) didn't want scare us I think he was just letting us know he was there. 

 Before I got to study his features I was being dragged backwards and dragged over a barbwire fence by my sister, I don't think my feet touched the ground until we got back to my gramma house. And of course we got the typical reaction from the family. Except from my aunt she was a real straight laced lady no kids there house was emaculant, if you know the type. 

 After all the hubbub died down she walked up to me and whispered he lives in my old barn and walked away, I was completely blown away... I don't camp after that and I didn't let my kids. I don't hunt much and I stay in my car when I'm in the woods ,it has affected me for some reason. But every time I'm in the forest I can't get it out of my head. My wife and kids are are the only ones I've told this too and my kids think I'm crazy lol thank you 

More Washington Bigfoot

Suiattle River Sasquatch Washington Bigfoot


Fisherman Loses Catch 
to Mt St Helens Bigfoot Family

National News Washington Bigfoot Thermal & 
Utah Sasquatch Video

1 comment:

  1. Keep on squatching and I'll keep on watching. I really enjoy your stuff.

    ReplyDelete