Thursday, February 17, 2022

7 Feet Tall Tennessee Sasquatch Caught Raiding Dog Food Bowl

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"there's this huge manlike figure 
standing there looking directly at me"

7 Feet Tall Tennessee Sasquatch 
Caught Raiding Dog Food Bowl

Jordan Palmer writes RMSO
Hello there I just wanted to share my encounter with you. I don't really like telling anyone about it because they always think it's not true. But it's been about 5 years ago in Clinton, TN. 

 I was getting ready to go to work on 3rd shift at 10:30pm and my girlfriend had told me that there had been a skunk outside eating our dogs food, but they could only smell it and hadn't saw it. 

 Well, I'm about to go start my car and I hear that metal food bowl being knocked over, so I look out the front door window with a flash light and there's this huge black manlike figure standing there looking directly at me. 

 It had red eyes when the light glared off of them and it had to have been 7ft tall standing there just like you and I would be. It scared the crap out of me because I haven't ever saw anything like this before, so I fell to the ground and got up and ran through the house. And by the time that my girlfriend went to look outside it was gone. 

 But I know for a fact it was no bear and I was just kinda speechless for a min. But I haven't saw it again

RMSO responds
Hi Jordan, holey crap that had to have been disturbing seeing it  right outside where your dogs eat. Appreciate hearing about your sighting and encounter. Were you able to estimate its width or weight?

Jordan writes
It had to have been at least 400 lbs easy    I'm not sure on width.

More Bigfoot Below

Smokey Mountain Sasquatch Female & Youngsters

Stinking Creek Bigfoot Tennessee

Tennessee Bigfoot Tracks (Photos Included)

Virginia Lick Fork Bigfoot 
Encounter on Camera

Bigfoot on video in the Blue Mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment