Thursday, February 3, 2022

North Canada Police Officer Froze In Front of 8 to 9 Feet Tall Grayish Black Sasquatch

Cover photo link at bottom or article
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

North Canada Police Officer Froze In Front of
 8 to 9 Feet Tall Grayish Black Sasquatch

 Randy R. writes RMSO
Has anyone ever seen one that has grey hair?..Saw one a year ago..probably 8 - 9 feet high..big square teeth..it was about 100 feet away but what got me was the greyish/black hair

RMSO responds

Hi Randy,

Yes grey hair is reported on many occasions. Although this hair appears greyish blue. We consider it grey. However it has all the colors of the rainbow. From a small distance this colors appear grey.


Randy continues
I'm from Northern Canada..the aboriginals call it the Bush Man
I'm with the police force up here and I have other members in the remote communities say they have seen it. 
I do have to say I froze when I saw it.. slightly hidden behind willow trees.

More Canada Bigfoot

Amazing Sasquatch Vocalizations 
Recorded in British Columbia

North Ontario Bigfoot Exhibiting 
Midtarsal Flex During Locomotion

Jasper Bigfoot Video

Chehalis Bigfoot Screams & 
Trackways British Columbia

Cover Photo Link:

1 comment:

  1. My dog came running to me when she heard it. We used to live in the woods.

    ReplyDelete