Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Devils Hole Sasquatch Growls at Hunter Near Pete's Cabin

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"The last growl seemed more threatening, 
so I decided making distance was my best bet"

(Written Report Below Video)
Devils Hole Sasquatch 
Growls at Hunter Near Pete's Cabin

BL writes RMSO

Hi,  I had a sighting around 2016 near Mantua Utah. There appears to be enough activity and sightings around here that maybe it is possible to actually find one and get good footage. For the record, I don't necessarily believe that Bigfoot exists. I have gone to great lengths to explain away what I saw. I can give u location and story if u r interested.


RMSO responds

 Hi BL, we have been searching around that location because of some bigfoot sightings reported in that area. Appreciate hearing from you.

Old abandoned shepherds cabin known as "Pete's Cabin"

BL writes

I don't want my name going public. I was sitting at Pete's cabin during the elk hunt, spotting for elk. I had been there for several hours and I was getting restless. I decided to leave the cabin and I started off down the ridge in an easterly direction. To an area that I have not been in before. 

 I had went about 100' when I got the feeling I was being watched. I stopped and turned, sure enough, there was a spike by two elk on a ridge 375 yards away. I sat down and watched the elk for a good amount of time, hoping a bigger one would show up. It was past mid-day at this point. I decided that I would take a shot at this elk. I steadied and took the only shot that was available, a head shot. 

 There was no indication that I had hit the elk but I went to check for blood and sign. When I got to the location where the elk had been I found no blood. I cut for sign for twenty minutes. I followed the elk tracks for about 50 feet, no blood. I took a break to think things over. I decided because of the time of day and my earlier shot that I probably blew everything out of there and I was going to call it a day. I planned to head down the west side of the ridge that I was on and take a trail that I know out the bottom to the main trail. I was no longer in hunting mode at this point. 

 I was just trudging along with my head down. I was going through scrub oak that had a good understory that was about six feet tall and the taller trees were about 15 feet tall. Out of the corner of my eye I detected movement. As if something was picking acorns out of the top of the taller trees. Like a left arm retracting down from the tree top, and a body turning and crouching. 

 I stopped and focused my attention to the area. I could see a large black shape obscured by the shorter oak it was about twenty feet away from me. The animal appeared to be crouching and I could see part of its head and one eye clearly. I was confused about what was going on. What I thought I was seeing don't exist yet there it was plain as day in front of me. 

 I watched the animal for a while. It didn't move, I didn't move. I got my wits about me and I decided to attempt to scare the animal. I yelled hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, while clapping. The animal responded with a growl. I tried scaring it several more times with the same response. The last growl seemed more threatening, so I decided that making distance was my best bet. 

 I turned and headed back up the ridge for aways then I headed west and circled around the area. I dropped down to the trail at the bottom and headed for the main trail. Once I hit the main trail I jogged for about a mile before slowing my pace. At this point it was just getting dark but still light enough that lighting was not needed. At some point i came into cell service and I got a text from my hunting buddy (he did not join me that day) so I called him and I told him the story. He didn't believe I word I said, other than I took a shot. 

 Now since I am a skeptic here is the explanation that i came up with of what I saw. I saw a moose standing on its hind legs browsing out of the top of the trees. When I came up it dropped down to its four legs and turned toward me. It growled at me when I attempted to scare it. But I was close enough to have saw moose ears. This explanation seems unlikely also.

This is a poor drawing of what I saw

RMSO responds
It appears to me that your sighting was across the canyon from Old Pete's Cabin?  I actually filmed a moose there.. I doubt you thought it was a moose that you saw otherwise you would not have contacted us?

BL responds
Yes across front Pete's cabin. I have seen several moose in the area. And no I don't think it was a moose. With out using the word Bigfoot I can't explain what I saw.

RMSO
Appreciate hearing from you. We keep an eye on that area because of a history of sighting reports we have received along with reports sent to BFRO

More Utah Bigfoot

Logan Canyon Bigfoot Video

Wasatch Bigfoot Video Lone Peak

Bigfoot Staring Match Wasatch Mountains

Bigfoot Frightens Grouse Hunter Near Brigham

No comments:

Post a Comment