Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Scare Canyon Sasquatch McKinnon Mountain Bigfoot

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

(Written report below video)
Hideout Sasquatch in Scare Canyon

Scare Canyon Sasquatch McKinnon Mountain Bigfoot

Trent Nye writes RMSO
I have been working on a project in the Monte Cristo area at the Hideout the top of scare canyon the last few months.


 Thursday night about dark something was watching me dig. I couldn't tell what it was and I didn't see it leave the sagebrush. We shut down the trackhoe and after awhile of silence we saw it bounce back and forth like it was playing with us.


 We ran to the truck and started it and took off, it ran across the sagebrush along  side of us then it took off into the cliff side above porcupine reservoir. 

 It was not any bigger than us...I  have been in the mountains   all my life that was enough for me..haha but I got to go back up to finish the work tomorrow we will be looking for the tracks to make sure we are all there 😀

RMSO responds
Hi Trent, thanks for letting us know.. We found a couple dozen bigfoot tracks near McKinnon Peak Wednesday. They were near powerline easements, so they were probably traveling to lower elevation when they made them.. 16 inch long and around 8 at the toes


Appreciate hearing about your experience..  I google measured from the tracks we found on Wednesday location to approximately where you had your deal is 10 miles strait line.. And the tracks I found had been wind swept a little so they were probably made on Tuesday.. Plenty of time for it to travel to where you had your deal.. Tracks were headed that direction too.

More Bigfoot Same Area Below

Sasquatch Sneaks Up On Campers in
 Scare Canyon Bigfoot

Two Separate Sasquatch Encounters 
on Mt McKinnon in 10 Months

No comments:

Post a Comment