Sunday, November 21, 2021

Riverton Sasquatch Evidence Wyoming Bigfoot Sighting

 


Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Justin Myhre Bigfoot Sighting
"A giant sasquatch stood-up & locked eyes with me"

Riverton Sasquatch Evidence Wyoming Bigfoot Sighting

Justin Myhre writes RMSO
  I wanted to give an update on some news from my encounter near Riverton, WY. I have since moved back, just tired of the big city, but my wife and I visited that area, and since my last time there, there are about 8 or 9 new ponds, and new trails. Nothing like it was years ago. 

 
 I haven\t gotten down to the the Big Wind River near there, but as we were walking one of the trails, I decided to make some calls, no responses, then I decided to clash two rocks together a couple of times and sure enough, I got a response with rocks clashing off in the distance from the direction of where the two rivers meet. Oh, as I made the calls, there was a small herd of cattle there and we saw them look around and they started running. They didn't see us as we were behind some brush, but the calls sure made them nervous. 

 Then recently, we returned and went south near this wooden fence behind the first two ponds and I wanted to walk out onto this trail and I stopped, tried the rocks, no response, but I did hear something back in the brush, maybe 30 feet away, and I got the feeling of being watched, a very gut wrenching feeling. I got out of there to say the least. I know that I know exactly what was watching me. 

 As we were walking back to our car, we were watching the fish in the one pond and I started to scan the area, and across this pond, next to this tree, I saw one poking its head up watching us. It was about 150 feet away. It seemed that it was laying or squatting just behind some light brush, but we saw slight movement as we walked, we watched and it shifted around the brush and was turning its head. It was all black, we could make out the head and movement. 

 I'd love to show this area to you guys if you ever want to. There are about 200 acres in the area, not including what's on the other side of the two rivers, which is Reservation. We are personally going to visit more often and see what we find. I have to get a new phone as my last one landed in some water, so we have no way to really document anything on video/audio. And I will keep you guys updated and hopefully soon, I'll have a phone to share videos with you guys. Thank you for your time and any ideas that you want to share. Keep Squatchin'!

RMSO responds
 Currently on the road for the next week or so Rogue River expedition in Oregon. 
Right on.. Happy to hear about your area in Wyoming.
Hope you get some good photos or videos of the activity you are seeing and experiencing




Justin Myhre writes back three months later
 Hey, how are you doing? Well, I'm ok. Been looking around that Rendezvous area that I was telling you about, and I've gotten some good pics of some things they have done with trees and branches and of course there are those mysterious events where one tree is up hanging in another tree or a big branch twisted and snapped off at about 8 feet up. 
  But I've gotten more than that my friend, as one example there is a fence line that runs thru there and the hinge on the gate (???why is there a fence and a gate there in the first place, I have no idea???) but the piece that falls onto the post is all bent straight. (Pics included). 


 Then as I was walking the river bed downstream, I came upon a bend (and at every bend, I would stop, trying to stay behind any brush to scan the area) and bending down were, I think was, an adult female and next to her was a juvenile. They were maybe 200 feet away, then all of a sudden the adult saw me and as I came into full view, it and the juvenile bolted back up into the shrubbery. I had to back out to get up to higher ground otherwise I would have had to wade about 4 ft of water, and as I made my way to where they were, I was watching for them, they were gone. 


 The shrubbery I should have gotten a photo so you could understand just how much area it covered and it was about waist high and I'm 6ft tall and it was full of thorns, and just a large area. A perfect hiding spot for such things. Prior to this back in Sept, me and my wife stayed down there in our car and we saw the cattle herd come running past us, it was about 11 PM and up on the bend of the dirt road we heard what sounded like a yearling calf being carried away. The sounds it was making were loud and in distress, the mother cow couldn't get past the fence and she too was mooing in desperation for the calf. It only took less than 10 minutes before the calf was definitely carried away when it's sounds had stopped. 

 Even local mountain lions can't carry away a yearling calf, and there are no bears in the area! I've been very hesitant in going down in that same area since that night. Not to mention a few nights after that I heard what sounded like a juvenile making sounds that were that of a juvenile and then one loud grunt from another direction then the other sounds stopped. And where we were parked on the farthest dirt road where we heard that calf, there are two ponds and the closest one, on two occasions at night, sounded like large rocks being thrown in the water a few times, maybe 4 or 5 each time, from at about midnight to 3 AM. But in a nutshell, that's what we have encountered over the last 5 months here. I'll first include the pics on that gate then some others as well. You guys have a nice Thanksgiving and hope to hear back from you soon my friend

Justin Myhre Bigfoot Sighting
Giant Sasquatch Stood-up & Locked Eyes with Me

More Wyoming Bigfoot

Labarge Sasquatch in Face of Rancher

Treasure Hunters Eerie Bigfoot Encounter

Inches from Bigfoot near Sleeping Giant Mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment