Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Sasquatch Catching Salmon Yellow Pine Idaho

 


Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com


Danielle Stem posts on RMSO's Idaho Bigfoot Sightings Page
So... let me set the stage... 
Camping in yellowpine Idaho... 1998ish...

3 famlies... about 25 people... chinok salmon were running thick this year... at least 3 per foot of surface on the river...

 My husband and I arrived late... decided to sleep in the bed of truck til daylight when we pitch our tent... 

 As we bed down, neck a bit... we doze off.. out of a died sleep I wake up to a blood scream...like a cross between a baby, young child and a murder...

 As I peeked over the side of the truck bed, I am frozen watching  what I then thought was a bear... I flashed my maglight his way... 

 As I watched, trying to catch my breath, he continued to slip one hand in the river, grab a fish, switch hands and throw the fish just caught on the shore... He repeated this for what seemed to be forever... I woke my husband up and he too thought it was a bear... 

 We went to the same area the next day... it was probably 100 yards away from camp, only to find a pile of mostly eaten fish... all but the heads n bones were gone... 

After years of thinking about it...I believe he was a swatch... the size he was...the way he moved fish from one hand to another... didnt use his mouth to catch the fish like you see in the majestic photos of bears catching fish... 

 His body was more upright and each movement was made with purpose... we had a weeks worth of food for 25 people in camp... and he never entered camp to make mischief... I never thought to look for foot prints but over the years have seen swatch huts in the general area...
So, what do you think... did I see a swatch or what... ready go...

RMSO responds
Hi Danielle. Appreciate hearing about your experience.

 Agree with you. Bear don't grab fish with their hands, they use teeth to catch fish. Or hold them down with paws while they tear the fish apart. During the salmon run they will eat the brain and fat of the fish 1st and move on to the next fish when catching is good.

Leaving the head on every fish would be unusual for a bear.

More Bigfoot Near Same Area Below

Yellow Pine Bigfoot

Bigfoot Circles Hunters Tree Stand

Bigfoot Spotted Twice Same Hunting Trip

Bigfoot Raids Logging Camp Deadwood
#IdahoBigfoot
#IdahoSasquatch

No comments:

Post a Comment