Thursday, August 31, 2023

Missouri Couple Ran Off by Giant Momo Monster a Blue River Sasquatch

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
"I stepped out of the firelight & saw a 
9 to 11 foot tall, long armed, barrel chested monster"

Missouri Couple Ran Off by 
Giant Momo Monster a Blue River Sasquatch

 Hi, my name is Michael R.
 I am a sea captain and live in Ft Lauderdale, Fl. for many years now.
I grew up in KCMO South Kansas City. Martin City area to be exact.

 I had had a life changing encounter with a Sasquatch in Jackson County Mo, in March of 1999. The location is east of Holmes Rd at about 129th just north of Blue Ridge Road between the Blue River and the railroad tracks.
 
 My girlfriend Whitney and I were going down to this spot to make a fire, listen to music and relax at a cool little fort my little brother and I had built there a couple of years before. I was almost 19 years old. We grew up spending a lot of time in the Blue River trails area and was an awesome area to get away from people and fish, snake hunt, mountain bike and all that.

 It was evening and the sun was going down. We parked the car at the little shopping center at Holmes and Blue Ridge and started walking the trail north along Holmes Road until the trail goes east to the rr track then we walk south across the bridge to the spot where we turn right or west and climb down the hill from the tracks and into the woods.  

 The fort was in the middle between the river and the rr tracks. On our walk after being on the trail for a bit from the car we were hearing these unbelievable screaming sounds from off in the distance. It stopped us and we were both looking at each other wondering what it was! I had no clue and I knew everything in those woods, grew up in them.

 After a few minutes we heard it again from another direction louder and seemed to shake the ground and sounded angry. We were on the tracks now getting close to climbing down to the woods. She was very apprehensive to continue and wanted me to just get her back to the car. I reassured her that I was armed and these were my woods and we were alright. We got to the fort started the fire just before it was dark. We put on a battery FM radio and started to forget about the screaming. It was a very clear, cool and bright moon that night. The leaves on the trees were just starting to bud.

 It wasn’t long after the sun was set and it was full night we heard it again and it was definitely down on the river basin somewhere along the river. At this point I was getting pissed. I could tell it was directly screaming at us but I couldn’t see past the fire light at all with the trees. She turned the radio down really low as we looked at each other and around with some concern. Moments later we both heard absolutely massive footfalls in the woods to the north between us and the river. 

 It was close enough to get a visual so I stepped out of the firelight in that direction and saw a 9 to 11 foot tall, long armed, barrel chested monster running in the woods above the river bank from north to south (my right to left) at 30 yards away and at about 20 plus mph. No mistaking it, very clear.

 Looked like a man but impossible. I tripped at least twice just trying to get back into the firelight, drew my pistol, kicked the radio off, pulled Whitney to me and had her hold onto me from behind as I held up my pistol at a 45 degree angle pointing 10 feet in the air in the direction that thing was going. I was short and mean, when she would ask what it was? I told her to shut up and do not speak! It was absolutely silent, I was just holding that gun up and she was holding on to me terrified. The creature had just stopped running, moving & screaming (everything)! For at least 45 minutes we stood there like that.

 Silent and terrified, to put into perspective I was holding a high capacity Glock chambered in 357 sig with 3 backup magazines in my shoulder rig and I knew I (we)were absolutely helpless if that thing came at us out of the darkness and burst into the firelight at us.
To me it had to be standing there watching us. I didn’t want to except that, but it was true and I knew it.
 
 After a while I reached for my cell phone and called my younger brother who was with a group of friends and told him to bring them all down to the fort and walk us the hell out of there.  He did and I thought the ridicule would never stop.
 
 I tried so hard to get this out of my mind. It’s impossible. I still can see and hear it just like yesterday. It wasn’t until I was in Florida in 2002 someone had left a tv on with a Bigfoot documentary on in the background and I heard a recording of the screaming that I decided to come to terms with what I had encountered. I now follow all the research I can and learn everything we know about them and have for more than 20 years now.

 It is important for me to add my experience to the pile in the hopes of encouraging others to do so as well. I have lost touch with Whitney and have tried to find her in recent years to revisit and talk about our experience. With no success.

 I still visit the location when I go back to see friends and family there. I am very careful who I discuss this with as I must keep total credibility in my career as a captain.
Last year I finally decided to submit my report to the bfro and no reply. 
I remember every detail and if any questions I will leave a cell number.

RMSO responds
 Some in Missouri call Bigfoot the Momo Monster.
Usually if a Bigfoot is interested in an area for some reason or has young ones in the area, they will try to intimidate folks into leaving.
Sounds like you experienced an intimidation display.

More Bigfoot In & Around Missouri

Missouri Momo or Sasquatch 
Captured on Trail Camera

Boot Heel Sasquatch Encounter in 
Missouri near Mississippi River

Missouri Sasquatch Throws Rock & 
Grunts at Hunter in Tree Stand

Missouri Woman Observes 
8 to 9 Feet Tall Eolia Sasquatch

Two Bigfoot In Osage River

Biologist's Missouri Bigfoot Encounter

Subject Looks Like a 
Sasquatch Running on Oklahoma Gamecam

Indiana Bigfoot 
Captured on Camera near Michigan Border

Hoosier Sasquatch 
Captured on Camera in Indiana

No comments:

Post a Comment