Friday, August 4, 2023

Over 16 Inch Track Documented in Montana - Montana Sasquatch on Video - Bigfoot or Grizzly?

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
(Written Report Below Video)
Montana Bigfoot tracks, sighting reports,
along with footage of the creature captured on camera

Bigfoot toes appear within the track. 
Bear toes appear outside the track. 
No discernable claws, what do you all think made the track?

Over 16 Inch Track Documented in Montana
Bigfoot or Grizzly?

Jayson G writes RMSO
 Hello my name is Jayson and I live in north Carolina, my good friend move to Montana almost 3 months ago and he is been hiking and going to trails with his girlfriend and son....

 And today he send me this picture...I'm a huge bigfoot believer but you be the judge o tell me what you think it is. he only send me that picture but I can ask him if he have others...thank you for your time guys and keep the awesome job you guys do.

RMSO responds
 Hi Jayson, thank you for the email. Was able to look at it closer. What length was the track. Do you know what the width was at the widest part of the tracks up at the toes?

Jayson continues
The length was 16.1 and the width was 7.2

RMSO
Bigfoot tracks have the toes inside the track. Bear have the toes outside the track. This is more consistent with bear, however I do not see claw marks or dimples of the tips of the claws. And Over 16 inches is longer than most bear hind tracks.

Well it is interesting, very well could be a sasquatch because there is not claws.


Two Black Bear In The Tetons 
Two More near Cody & One Grizzly

Montana Sasquatch 
Captured on Video Money Shot

Yreka Bigfoot Caught 
Leaning Out from Behind a Tree after Vocalizing

No comments:

Post a Comment