Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Oregon Sasquatch 8 Feet Tall Human-Like Face | Blood Curdling Hair Raising Scream-Growl

 

Cover Photo Link: SASQUATCH FOOTPRINTS FOUND
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"15 yards away was an incredibly large animal
 at least 8 feet tall with a human-like face"

Oregon Sasquatch 8 Feet Tall Human-Like Face 
Blood Curdling Hair Raising Scream-Growl

Daniel Gonzalez writes RMSO

It was the summer of 1989, my name is Daniel Gonzalez and you are welcome to use my name, I am now disabled and live in the state of Georgia!

This occurred right on the Pacific Crest Trail in Oregon in the Three Sisters Wilderness Area at the foot of these 3 Volcanoes!

I am a retired Mechanical Engineer, at the time I lived in Hood River, OR. (the Northwest is the Mother load of these creatures) I have never had a psychological issue nor have I ever needed any related help.

I was an avid hunter and had hunted this area numerous times in the previous 10 years, my camp was approx. 6 hours on horseback (after a vehicle could no longer drive) this is an awe inspiring mountain area with very large timber yet open meadows, on this trip my son along with 2 teenage friends of his and I, decided to backpack in, we started at the crack of dawn and arrived at the camp around noon, this trip was just to explore for the upcoming hunting season so my only firearm was a 44 Mag revolver I would always carry into the woods.

When we finally arrived, we cooked, ate lunch and proceeded to scout the area, the day went without any unusual event and we were exited to see abundant game. After it got dark and we went to sleep (around 10PM) all 4 of us in a light nylon tent with semi transparent material, I am a very light sleeper (perhaps as a result of my Vietnam History) at about 2-3 AM I was woken up by very very heavy bi-pedal steps approaching the tent, there was a full moon, the “person” stopped and I could see a very large shadow and I assumed it was just his proximity to the tent  blocking the Moonlight but along with that, there was a very loud breathing which I could only associate with a large animal, by that time I began to become alarmed, I was sure that it was not a bear because I heard the steps from quite a ways, perhaps 30 yards and they were definitely bi-pedal and bears do not walk like that for extended distance. At this moment I believed there were humans trying to scare us or rob us so I grabbed my revolver and out loud said “do not come any closer, I have a gun and will shoot”, the breathing continued for perhaps 30 more seconds, he could not have been further than 3 feet from our tent, by this time all four of us were very awake but then, all of a sudden, we could hear the steps again, this time walking away.

I immediately unzipped the tent door and looked in the direction of the steps and with the full moon and no more than 15 yards we saw this incredibly large hairy animal, at least 8 feet tall, probably more and using my hunting experience I judge his weight at no less that 800lbs, he heard our noise, turned around, we could see his human-like face, the moonlight illuminated him clearly, he led out a blood curling hair raising scream/growl combination that echoed throughout the mountains, we were all terrified, I knew that my revolver could not stop a beast that size before it reached us if he chose to charge but he turned away walking very fast and occasionally looking back and we never heard from it again.

I know there's a lot of skepticism but I have no doubt such species exist, there were 4 of us, we all saw it clearly, we talk about that experience to this day (30 years later) and when I ask the then teenagers if they remember, they all say “as though it happened yesterday”

these boys, are now grown men which pursue the hunting sport including my son and they all have had additional, less dramatic, signs, noises, small rock throwing at the tent at night etc.

For many years we did not talk with anyone other than amongst ourselves, but nowadays there are many sightings.

Please remember we lived for more than a century with Mountain Gorillas and it was only relatively recent that we discovered them.

True Story!

More Bigfoot Below


Rogue Bigfoot Enters Home Terrifies Woman


Sasquatch Attack on Miners in Ape Canyon


The Largest of the Three Bigfoot 
Leaned Into My Face & Gritted His Teeth

Three Bigfoot Suttle Lake

1 comment:

  1. Daniel, I don't doubt your encounter but your .44 would have put a major dent in the speciment and sent it packing. This species doesn't like guns and will avoid them under almost all circumstances. A S&W .500 will stop them dead in their tracks but people don't believe me. Review the videos on youtube of its impact on ballasitic gel. My best,

    ReplyDelete