Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Leather Face Sunlight Basin Sasquatch

 

Cover photo link: 
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
(Written Report Below Video)

Large Leather Face Bigfoot
 in Sunlight Basin

Leather Face Sunlight Basin Sasquatch

Bobby writes RMSO
My name is Bobby years ago when I was about 7 or 8 years old. A friend of mine had asked if I would like to go with him and his mom to meet up with his dad that was logging upon Sunlight Basin at that time. 

Of course all of the kids I begged my mom to go with them, and finally was able to go. 
We left for Cody that day around 6:00 in the morning and we got there around 2 or 3:00 that afternoon.
  
That night we stayed in a motel and the next day we went up on Sunlight to meet up with that friend of mine's dad. Of course we asked his dad if we could go out and do a bit of exploring and he told us that we could. So at that point myself and that friend had grabbed a couple twenty twos. to go and do some hunting .

  I remember that at one point we decided to split up later in the day. He decided to go towards the bottom and I went back up and towards the top of the mountain ridge. Once I got to the top of this ridge I could look across the entire valley to the north which you would be looking towards Yellowstone. As I looked back to the south east I could look across the second valley and see at the very bottom the highway that ran through there as well the other mountain range Rattlesnake.

 I guess it was around 3:00 pm as I was just standing there . Off straight in front of me was an old cut pile where the logger's had already gone through and put all the old dead trimming. This pile If I had to guess now was close to 7 or 8 feet high but again I am going off memory  from years ago. 

 As I was just simply standing there I had caught something moving past this cut pile from what I saw. Did stand on two legs the color was A dark red but had tints of silver that run through the hair . I did get to look at it from the side view and I noticed that it looked like it didn't have a nose or it was extremely flat looking. The side view of the face almost looked like a piece of old leather and had some silver that ran through the hair on it. 

  I also had noticed that the shoulder's and this may sound stupid but it looked like the pad's you use to protect your shoulder's with in football. The arms that come off these shoulder's stretched almost to the knees, but the finger's did however stretch just beyond the kneecap. I don't think I was more than 35 to 40 yards from it that day. 

 I remember that night begging and crying to go home. And finally we did, but man it upset my friends mom and dad. After I had seen that I did not feel safe there at all. To this very day I have not been back to Cody and that is 40 years now, let alone been in the mountains even in the BigHorn National forest.

RMSO responds
Hi Bob,
We have been to Cody a couple of times for bigfoot sighting investigations between Cody and Yellowstone.
Appreciate you sending us your sighting report.
This area seems to have the most sightings of Bigfoot reported around the Yellowstone area.

Bobby
You are welcome. I hope that you find what you are looking for. I have reached out to a couple other people that hunt these creatures and never heard back other than from John Tice before he had passed away. Other than that I tried one time , to confide in my ex-wife one time and she laughed and said I was full of it. So at that point I stopped talking to people about what I had seen. 

I hope in your search that you find good camera, video, as well hair evidence to what is closer to humans than what everyone thinks.

I believe truly if you go back up on sunlight Basin close to where I was  you will find what you are looking for as I believe he still lives up there anyway good luck happy squatching

More Wyoming Bigfoot

Inches from Bigfoot 
near Sleeping Giant Mountain

Treasure Hunters Eerie Bigfoot Encounter

Labarge Bigfoot in Face of Rancher

Elk Hunters Glass 
Large Dark Bigfoot in Sunlight Basin

Teton Sasquatch Face as Large as Stop Sign

1 comment:

  1. I had one shake my tent in the Bighorn mountains in 1980, would not be surprised if there were a LOT more reports from there that no one has talked about yet.

    ReplyDelete