Sunday, January 16, 2022

Washington Sasquatch IR Filmed at Night | 30 Second Bigfoot Video on Mountain Pass

 

Cover from next video below
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Bigfoot captured on Washington State DOT camera on the 
I-90 wildlife overcrossing at Snoqualmie Pass

From KREM 2 News YouTube
Is This Sasquatch? He was spotted near Washington mountain pass
Washington Sasquatch IR Filmed at Night
30 Second Bigfoot Video on Mountain Pass

More Washington Bigfoot

Fisherman Loses Catch 
to Family of Sasquatch on Mt St Helens

GI On Man Hunt Punched by Bigfoot
 in Washington Mountains

Bigfoot Captured on Camera & 
Sasquatch Activity Documented in Washington

Fisherman Tracks Bigfoot 
near Washington Canada Border

Trailcam Captures 
Strange Hominid Figure in Washington

3 comments:

  1. On the Kentucky n Indiana line I had one come in to my camp as I laid in my tent I never seen it but I smelled it. The smell is undesirable just awful! It scared the crap outta me. It took some food off the table. Leaving no trace of nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bigfoot is real.. I have probably been right next to them dozens of times not knowing the signs that people describe now. I saw too many times. Knowing I was being watched but never could figure or see what it was . Rocks being thrown at me huge trees falling and that whooping sound I heard to many times to count. I've hunted and fished spent 3/4 of my life in the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya outdoorsman, I am from southern Indiana,just like you I have seen and heard all the signs and didn't know what it was untill know it makes you really think about how close we where from them know, it freaks me out!! Your not alone brother be careful.

    ReplyDelete