Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Elk Hunter Spots Sasquatch Stalking Elk

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"The Bigfoot was 7ft tall, maybe taller. 
It was shaped like a football player, big on top"

Elk Hunter Spots Sasquatch Stalking Elk
Shawn T. writes RMSO
Hi 👋 I just watched your manti lasal eye shine in a cave video. Looks a lot like a spot in Huntington canyon I know. Just curious if I was correct. I have had some interesting times around there. Definitely kitty country, but I was wondering if you experienced anything else.

Cave Eye-shine Bigfoot Expedition Manti-La Sal

Shawn T. continues 
I just watched the cinnamon color Bigfoot in c canyon. I know exactly what you mean when you say that something told you to stay back, get away. And bam the one is not alone anymore. I had a run in above tucker and the exact thing happened. I have not gone back.

Cinnamon Color Massive Gorilla Book Cliffs Bigfoot

RMSO responds
How long ago did you have your sighting above Tucker? Would like to hear about the details of your sighting when you have time.

Shawn T. writes
It was in 2010 ,I was on the spike elk hunt.  I was hunting with my two uncles, cousin and his wife and dave a friend of ours. Dave took us out across yellow brush flats and down to the old sheep pens and dropped us off. 

 We walked the ridge out till we could see 6 and the train tracks. Tuck and Darin dropped off into a rocky canyon I continued on the ridge for another 300 yds and dropped down towards bottom of the canyon rd. 

 I was almost to the bottom and could see 3 elk. I leaned against a pine and put my scope on 3 cows and one that would not lift his head. Was watching for a good 5 minutes. They spooked and bolted, something large and dark brown ran through my scope and followed them. 

 They went straight to the trail end and straight up into the oak brush. I followed them and when I got to the oak brush started heading up the knoll. I looked at the tiller trail and there was a foot print. I wear a 101/2 in. Boot the bear foot human track was about the same size as mine. That’s when I was told to leave, only way I can explain it. 

 I walked out the trail and something followed me down. Only it was on the south side of me not the north in the oak brush. I’ve never been able to explain being told to leave. Had to be much taller than me , and nobody is that fast. And without shoes it was cold up there.  It’s hard to explain a lot that I was thinking texting. But I sure would like to hear from someone that has heard or felt that get out feeling.

RMSO responds
You wear a 10.5 size shoe? If so then your shoe is actually around 12 inches or more in length and your Boot would probably be bigger than a shoe. I wear the same size and my boots are 13 inches long.. Thats a good size track.. Were you able to estimate the height of the creature during your brief sighting?

Shawn T
I was 40 yards from the elk, steep slope 30% and when it ran through my scope it filled it . I am guessing because of the slope 6.5 to 7 feet ,maybe taller. Looked like the shape of a football player big on top. But it happened so fast. It was every bit as fast as the elk. And the bank they went up was steep, thick oak brush. One print is 15 feet like it jumped. Just a big brown black blur. My uncle said I probably seen the chest of an elk . No way.

I think it took me months to even process what I seen. I have never went back. But when I got to the track it was like someone yelled stop but not out loud if that makes sense. It has bothered me for years.

More Utah Bigfoot

Sasquatch Hurls Log at Hunter
 in Manti-La Sal Forest

Logan Canyon Bigfoot Video

Lone Peak Bigfoot Video

No comments:

Post a Comment