Thursday, January 6, 2022

Julian Sasquatch Looking in Bedroom Window | Scariest Moment of Teens Life

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

 "It looked in towards the window, 
it was at least 8 to 9 ft tall, a big heavy Mass of a body"

Julian Sasquatch Looking in Bedroom Window 
Scariest Moment of Teens Life

Gabriel writes RMSO
Hi there RMSO, my name is Gabriel and ive had a sasquatch encounter about 4 years ago when I was 15 years old staying with my grandpa and grandma for the weekend. on this one night I woke up in the middle of the night around 12pm - 2 am in the morning in Julian California (remember though at this time of day in the mountains is still pitch Black).



And all I can remember most of the biggest part of that night is hearing the loudest grown, roar, or a yelling noise combined. 

About I would say at least 50 to 80 ft away from my room that I was sleeping in and I do remember that the window was opened a little and the blinds were open slightly


I remember that I was so in shocked that I couldn't move and the most scariest part was that I heard the Bigfoot walk by the window of the bedroom and hearing the crunching of the leaves that it was stepping on and when it got to the window it didn't touch it or had anything violent to show.

 It looked in towards the window and I can remember the shadow of at least a 8 or 9 ft tall, big heavy Mass shadow of a body. it probably stood there for a good minute or in 2 minutes and decided to walk down the hill. I did however hear it 20 more minutes later away yelling from the building.

the building my grandmother and grandfather lived on was on the property of a Calvary chapel Church in Winola of Julian. 

Julian however is part of San Diego county and is near borrego. though I've never ever had or found any more information of the similar sighting or encounter of a Sasquatch around that time. I don't really remember the month or the day but five years ago from now would be 2016.

RMSO responds
Hi Gabriel
Appreciate hearing from you.
How far from the window was it standing?
Do you recall how high the window is from the ground on the out side?

Gabriel responds
the sqatch was directly looking into the window, by that I mean I couldn't hear him breathing but it was at least a foot away from the window. and I think the window seal was at least four and a half feet tall or maybe five and two quarters tall. I can't really remember the exact measurements but I could tell you that this was probably the most scariest moment of my life. 

More California Bigfoot

Huge Chico Sasquatch Curls Lips
 into Scariest Smile I Ever Seen

Sasquatch Growls Through Window
 Shakes Trailer

Two Days of Bigfoot Pacific Northwest

Original Cover Photo

1 comment:

  1. They have increased in numbers and are less afraid of us now.

    ReplyDelete