Tuesday, January 18, 2022

9 Feet Tall Adirondack Sasquatch | With Two Smaller Bigfoot

 

Cover Photo Link:
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
"there stood a Bigfoot approx 9 feet in height, 
his eyes were red in the light and he was massive!"

9 Feet Tall Adirondack Sasquatch | With Two Smaller Bigfoot


Thom A comments on RMSO post

  Im a snow bird 1/2 the year in FL and the other 1/2 in the Adirondack Mountains of NY, I have a house on the lake up there. 

 Anyways when I came back to NY my neighbor was mentioned what he thought was a bear standing up walking across the road and going down to the beach area I have on the lake. The neighbor said he repeatedly said he saw this, so I didnt think anything of it and I would throw scraps of food off to the side of the house. 

 So it was in October between 11:15pm to Midnight I took the pooch outside up in the driveway to let her go pee and then call it a night. Well I heard something coming up from the lake breaking branches and I have the Sensory lights on the side of the house that light up automatically.

  I got to the second set of steps to the house and the Sensor light lit up and there stood a Big Foot approximately 9 feet in height, his eyes were red in the light and he was massive!!! It looked like a Pro Football Player in a costume, massive muscle tone! The face looked like a primitive man and around the face was an auburn reddish fur, which was the same going down the front of the chest followed by darker fur consuming the rest of the body. 

 The Big Foot was approximately 15 feet from me so I stood there taking in all of the features of this human entity! It seemed very sensitive, was not threatening at all, I wasnt afraid of it, I held my pooch in my arms and I think we basically startled each other. 

 I stood there for about 4 1/2 minutes, I had heard of big foots but never had seen one before. I slowly went into the house. The bigger Big Foot was there as well as 2 smaller ones behind it to the right. 

The following day there were large foot prints down in the sand in a wooded area of the beach and what looked like a nest. Without a doubt it is Totally a human Entity of some kind and Definitely NOT an animal.

More New York Bigfoot Below

Garrison Bigfoot Video With Infant Sasquatch Piggyback

https://rmsobigfoot.blogspot.com/2021/04/garrison-bigfoot-video-with-infant.html

Man Walks Into Large Sasquatch near the Mohawk River

Adirondacks Bigfoot Video New York

https://rmsobigfoot.blogspot.com/2020/09/adirondacks-bigfoot-video-new-york.html

Ice Cave Mountain Bigfoot

https://rmsobigfoot.blogspot.com/2018/04/ice-cave-mountain-bigfoot-sighting.html

Fishkill Sasquatch Video Beacon Mountain

https://rmsobigfoot.blogspot.com/2021/01/fishkill-sasquatch-video-beacon-mountain.html

1 comment:

  1. I think that they been here for along time before us.we live here taking up their habitat and that is not wright!! Some of us people are very interested in destroying their habitat and the earth cause of GREED!!!! Especially the lumber business's!!!If only we would listen to them....we are destroying the Earth!!!!! Thank you sincerely Emory S,Simmons...

    ReplyDelete