Sunday, December 30, 2018

Typical "Patty" Stance Willams Valley Bigfoot

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Massive Swenson Sasquatch Faces a Man & His Large Scared Dog

Typical "Patty" Stance Willams Valley Bigfoot

Russell writes RMSO
Well I guess I should start off letting you know that one of my dads best friends growing up and in the same boxing club in Twin Falls, was a Log crew foreman on the West side of the Cascades during the 60's-70's. And when ask about "bigfoot" during the post "Patty" craze and subsequent movie release to the masses. He said it was an absolutely fact, he stated that nearly every time they came in and set up a logging camp you could go out 100 feet from perimeter and the equipment with in 3 days and see signs they had been there. He had never seen one (at that time in early 70's) but tracks, hair and feces. Anyway I accepted they were real.

But first likely experience (the one mentioned) was in believe 1978. We were hunting elk about 25 or so miles mostly due east of Orofino, Idaho. We lived near Twin Falls. we had come in from the south but cut off before we got to Orofino. Anyway off the paved, off the gravel, and eventually bouncing around some forestry roads that required plenty of clearance and maneuvering. I was hunting alone which was how we (dad me and a friend of dads) normally hunted. 

 More ground covered, dad liked to run the animals down, serious his long legs and stride going from area to area glassing, finding, stalking or just jump shooting. I moved slower, selected what I thought would be good areas for cover, food and water. If we got into them we were after meat so fill every tag if you get a chance. 

 I was walking a logging road and went up into a 2-3 year old clear cut area, this was mostly on the south side of a ridge. Some good grasses, brush and plenty of elk tracks and scat. The clear cut had ended near the top of the ridge and on the North side, which was steeper, was some very thick older growth forest with lots of downed trees and a closed up canopy.

 It was early November first week I believe about mid afternoon. So I started down into the dead fall and trees. It had that "eerie" no sounds feel, no birds, no squirrels.

 As I got maybe 100 yards in (just guessing it started early) I had that feeling of being watched, I was moving slow looking for anything, mostly movement, but shapes as well even more keenly because I felt I was being watched. I also moved slower and stopped more, while I was stalking. 

 I was having to climb up on and over or even go under dead wood even walking the logs. The feeling became more of malice, something was pissed I was there. I basically ignored that I had a 308 and was an immortal 16 year old...I still don't get fearful of anything. But I did start realizing if I did shoot an elk down in here. It was going to be near impossible to retrieve, even quartered and it was getting darker even though my eyes had adjusted as I went farther down the mountain. I did turn around and pick my way back up the mountain which took even longer than coming down had. I had, and have, never experienced anything close to that day.

  I have hunted a lot, dad started taking me at 2 and deer hunting at 4. I have seen plenty of cougar (same ones most likely) and a few bear, even 2 wolves (1972?) up in the middle fork when I was a camp boy for an outfitter was a friend of dads. Yep ass kicked out of bed into the cold tent, stoke the fire and start coffee and fetch water, while everyone else lays in bed and smokes cigarettes, and never got paid for it either. 

 Hey they make beds .... so fast forward to 1983, I am walking through the woods (understand I did not use trails) between US-30 and the Columbia River some where east of Astoria Or. I saw this triangle of downed trees in the middle of a forested area, these may not have been placed like this naturally. but fairly large area enclosed by the three logs say half the size of apartment bedroom (+/-) but what was obviously strange was it was partially filled with douglas fir boughs freshly pulled and brought from somewhere else. Looked rather inviting really. That was all, concealed "bed" no where near a clear path, the logs are not laying on the ground but are supported by their limbs about 3 feet high or so. This was not a shelter or sheltered area just a place to lay down with concealment. I did not look to see if it had layers or such I just moved on my way.

2013 Williams Valley area just off Swenson Road Stevens County Wa. It is late summer or early fall. Life has taken a few turns, kids are on their own, my disability, bankruptcy and eviction, credit destroyed, the wife and I are on an extended camping trip living up in the woods on a property in a broken down motor home, illegally like many others on this fringe.

 When the dog, little lab/x thing about 85 pounds, starts barking but is a strange bark.... I know all her barks, people get one, dogs get another, the neighbors cat gets another and the bull moose gets his own bark and the deer come and go without comment.

 But this bark was literally a question, so it got my attention and I grabbed a flashlight, a really cheap disposable walmart $1 throw away cheaper to buy than batteries for a flashlight. It was used enough it already had a reduced range and brightness. Its like 7:30? There is light coming from the western sky still but the sun has been down for awhile and the light pollution from Spokane is to the SE. 

 So I go out to see what she is going on about, and go out onto the drive that comes up to our property and look down the drive, the way she is facing and there in the road facing us is your typical "Patty", as if actually seeing these even when you know they are real is typical.

 Of coarse the first thing that struck me was how massive they really are the width (seemed 4 feet) at the shoulders. I have the full face in silhouette about 35 yards away I have this weak light source I point at it... this is when I found out they have eye shine and that eye shine was right even with a branch I can just barely reach up to. 

 Now like the Sasquatch I also was not moving and was just trying to see more, since I was there the dog stopped barking.

 We all stood there for x? amount of time and finally it smoothly turned and stepped very quietly off through the brush, willows and pines. This gave me a good view of the depth of barrel shaped body. So ?I walked down the drive to were it had went in, there is no trail there it went right through the willows and pines, it did not raise its arm up defensively like a person would. The dog went in a little bit (25-30?feet) gave a grelp (growling yelp) and ran back out, tail tucked and got behind me. Brush is pretty thick in this area. No interaction so I walk back up with the dog and go in tell the wife "I just saw a sasquatch". Dog did not bark again, I did not look for any physical evidence later and slept just fine.

 I have also probably had more encounters than I think I have. I have heard things like the wood knocks, but just attributed it to a clumsy animal or something. And maybe even a few whistles I attributed to people. But who really knows maybe the bed was some human effort, the silent woods and eerie malicious feeling my own mind runaway or just a cougar. 

 Ah but the actual seeing a massive physical being, though not close enough or with a better flashlight to see facial features. I got the impression it went in, turned and squatted down .... I did not have any fear or a desire to harm it or a gun. If I had actually had a light it might have moved away much quicker.
 I really never worried about studying bigfoot and now I am broken down and disabled and have time to follow various rabbit holes online. anyway keep on Sqatchin and I will keep on watchin  <<think that is you guys ??

Thank you
Tom

RMSO responds
Appreciate you sending us your sighting experience. I am going to read this again.

Yes that is us
Keep on watching, were going to keep on Squatching

More Washington Bigfoot

GI Punched by Sasquatch During Man Hunt

Sasquatch Vocalizations at Three Different Bigfoot Hot Spots

On The Heels of Mt Adams Sasquatch

No comments:

Post a Comment