Saturday, December 15, 2018

Skunk-ape Mississippi Bigfoot

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Odd Looking Beast

Skunk-ape Mississippi Bigfoot

Mark sends link to this photo & writes RMSO
Kelly this post showed up on as a share from a friend, the original poster is Brandon King from Mississippi. Been awhile since I said anything in the group or on YouTube. Got tired of several posers and being harassed their followers. I asked a question to you sometime ago about infrasound.

Checked the link Brandon King posted with above photo
Brandon writes
In my huntin blind this afternoon. About an hour northeast of Jackson, close to the pearl river, near the Choctaw reservation. He came up so fast and stopped to check out the blind, I couldn't get my camera up; snapped this as he walked away. Pretty sure I just saw Bigfoot.

Brandon King's Link

More Skunk-Ape Below

Parana Delta Sasquatch
Captured on Camera by Fisherman

Skunk Ape Florida Sasquatch

Georgia Skunkape Captured on Game Camera

3 comments: