Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Largest Concentration of Reported Bigfoot Encounters Worldwide

Pacific Northwest Search for Bigfoot
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Pacific Northwest boasts the most reported 
Bigfoot sightings world wide.

California
Klamath Bigfoot Sighting

Oregon
Rogue River Bigfoot Terrifies Woman at Home

Washington
Bigfoot Vocalizations Mt St Helens

California
Woman Spots Two Bigfoot Orick California

Oregon
Rogue River Bigfoot Takes Fisherman's Catch

Washington
Seven Feet Tall Bigfoot Snagged by Fisherman

California
Bigfoot Wrecks Logging Camp

California
Two Days of Bigfoot Sightings North Coast California
#PacificNorthwestBigfoot

2 comments:

  1. Back when both of my very close encounters with squatches occurred approximately 40 years ago, I had heard that my neck of the woods had taken honors as the number one Bigfoot hotspot in the nation. Maybe it's true and maybe it's not. That's what I've heard anyway. Where do I live? Southwestern Ohio. I heard 1/4 of my state took that honor from the whole state of Oregon and held it for 3 or 4 years. I almost wish all the naysayers could have an experience like either of mine but I'm afraid it would overwhelm them and be entirely too much for them. Most people can't handle seeing them from a pretty good distance. I'm afraid being close enough to touch one would possibly induce a fatal heart attack in some and break their minds. It would probably induce an extremely bad case of PTSD in most people. Well I'd be the first to tell you I'm not quite right (mentally). I wanted to stay on the farm where the encounters occurred and camp overnight again the night after our first encounter. I told you I was crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, your not crazy at all!!! Don't let anyone tell you that... I would love to able to see one!!! I live in Nashville & have no place to go looking. But I enjoy hearing your reports...so be careful, & God bless....Gary Scallorn

    ReplyDelete