Friday, October 20, 2023

Castor Bayou Sasquatch Snatches Kids Playing Ball - Then Runs Into Woods with Her Like She was a Football

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"Me & 7 other kids was playing  ball, 
when out of the woods came a HUGE Hairy Monster"

Castor Bayou Sasquatch Snatches Kid Playing Ball - 
Then Runs Into Woods with Her Like She was a Football

Mary D writes RMSO
 I'm not Computer Smart so I hope I'm doing this right. 
I was 8 yrs old living with my Foster Parents in Leesville, LA at a Trailor Park called Tyrell Trailor Park, it was on a Friday Evening at Dusk. Me and 7 other kids was playing a ball game, when out of the woods came a HUGE Hairy Monster. At that time we never heard of a BIGFOOT, but we did hear Strange sounds at night coming from the woods but we did know what it was. 

 I had kicked the ball and it Rolled under the street light and I yelled "I'll get it". But my little friend Sally said "no I'll get it", she was only 5 yrs old. I had to go ask her Parents permission for her to come play with us, and her DAD said ok but ur responsible to bring her back in an hour. I said ok.

 We both ran to get the ball when she bent over to pick it up the Huge Monster Grabbed her and he just looked at me with very sweet eyes like he was saying I will not hurt you, that kind of eyes. However I was not afraid of him, the other kids ran and SCREAMED. But I just stood there looking up at him and he ran back into the woods with my little friend she was kicking and SCREAMING! There was nothing I could do. I don't know why he took her, and they never found her body. I can't get into the details like I want to unless we sit down and I can tell u more. Please feel free to contact me anytime. 

RMSO responds
Hi Mary
 What state was this in, I found several Leesville towns in several states and a Tyrell Trailer Park in Louisiana?
At the time you saw the huge hairy monster when you were eight. How much bigger and wider was it than an adult?

Mary Continues
Well, there used to be a trailor park named Tyrell, but that back in 1962, I'm sure it's no longer their.
Ohhhh ok, It was in Vernon Parish LA! That Bigfoot I saw I was Toe to Toe that's how close I was to him. He picked up my little friend like she was a football and ran back in the woods with her.

RMSO
Is there a newspaper article about your missing friend?
What happened to your friend? Was she ever found, came back or still missing?

Mary
Remember I told u I was only 8 yrs old, you will probably need to go and find out. I was just a little kid. 

 No the Troopers came out there that night to look for her and to investigate what happened, they questioned me first because the other kids ran Screaming back to their homes. I told the Officers what I saw and they did look around and found one of her little black patent leather shoes, it had
a spot of blood on it. They never found her 😔

RMSO
That is really disturbing. I am sorry about your friend and you having a traumatic experience like that.
Do you recall her 1st and last name? I lost a good friend when I was 9 years old, he was eight.
I still think about the great memories we had together up until we lost him.

Mary
Thank you for your kindness, actually no I didn't, she rarely ever got to come out side to play, because her Parents was Drug Attacks and Drunkards, and we could hear them Fighting all the time. I was usually too Scared to go ask if she could come out to play. I wish I could help u more, I wish I could have helped my little Friend 😢.
 
 I think I know why that BIGFOOT, liked me, because right after School I went out to play and I believe he was always watching me at play, plus I think he liked my very BLONDE HAIR.

RMSO
I searched the Doe Network for missing females in Louisiana & was not able to locate a missing 

So this means either she was found, she didn't make it onto this list or her remains were found. 

 If any of our readers have heard anything regarding this 5 year old girl named Sally from Vernon Parish, Louisiana or found a news article that may relate to this event. Please email us with the information or link to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

More Bigfoot near Louisiana

Recent Snot Nose 
Louisiana Bayou Sasquatch Appeared Sick

Saline Bayou Sasquatch 
Near Wagon Road Walking Into Swamp

Louisiana Sasquatch 
Gamecamera Photo

Louisiana Outdoorsmen Walk Up On Bigfoot in Swamps 
90 Miles from Boggy Creek Arkansas

Sasquatch Running on 
Oklahoma Gamecam

Georgia Bigfoot Captured 
on Game Camera

Large Sasquatch on Video 
Crossing Texas Road

Florida Skunkape or 
Swamp Sasquatch on Video

No comments:

Post a Comment