Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Troutdale Sasquatch Looking at Occupant Through Virginia Cabin Kitchen Window

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
"The thing was massive. It's eyes glowed sort like fire coals"

Troutdale Sasquatch Looking at Occupant
 Through Virginia Cabin Kitchen Window

Andy writes RMSO
 I was living in the little town of Troutdale VA. The home is back up on side of mountain bordered by national forest on 3 side. The AT. runs very close by and there are 3 wilderness areas near by. I was only about 4 when this happened but I remember like yesterday.

 It was late at night and I got up to go pee. We had no bathroom or outhouse so going to relieve one self required heading to the nearest tree or in my case the front door lol.
As I was walking by the kitchen window I noticed I couldn't see out it. Something blocked the view. 

 I pause trying to figure out what was going on when it bent down and look right at me.
The thing was massive. It's eyes glowed sort like fire coals.
I was shocked to say the least. I forgot about needing to pee. And ran back to bed screaming that there was a gorilla outside.

 Of course I woke most of the house up with that.
The adults looked around outside and saw nothing. Said I was dreaming, but I wasn't.
The moon that night was behind the house and the creature was in its shadow so the eye glow wasn't a reflection of moon light. They glowed on their own.

 Later I saw the same thing down in a deep hollar. This time several of my cousin saw it too. The same red eyes and massive body. It walked like a man but it stepped across our fence with horses.
We noticed it watching us, after we stop playing and it knew we was watching it, it walk away into the darkness.
I'm not sure if it was trying to enter or just curious about what was in there.

More Virginia Bigfoot Below

Virginia Bigfoot Screams 
more Eerie & Haunting after Expert Analysis

Gum Hill Bigfoot Video

Haunting Sasquatch Vocalizations
 from Virginia

Grand Cavern Bigfoot Group
 Captured on Camera in Virginia

West Virginia Bigfoot Howls

No comments:

Post a Comment