Monday, October 30, 2023

Giant Crags Sasquatch Crosses Half the Highway then Whirls Back to Cover & Observes Trucker

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"coming down the mountain it looked like a monster, 
not a human not an ape a monster"

Giant Crags Sasquatch Crosses Half the Highway then 
Whirls Back to Cover & Observes Trucker

Jay J. comments on RMSO media
The one I saw near Creston BC while driving a tractor trailer at three in the morning coming down the mountain looked like a monster not a human not an ape a monster.

A member asks
Give us details.... A monster is different with each person's imagination....

Jay continues
 My older brother who has always lived in remote places in northern Alberta and ran a trap line deep in the woods asked me one time on a hunting trip what do you think about Bigfoot? I replied, yeah I don’t think so. He said, "no seriously I think they exist". I said "Randy that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard, an 8 foot ape that lives in the woods. Don’t be ridiculous.

  It was 3 AM, I was coming from Salmo BC coming down the mountain towards Creston BC in a tractor trailer. It was a full moon at the beginning of August, you can’t imagine how light it is out when you’re up that high on the mountain. I’ve hunted and fished my whole life so I’m quite familiar with the animals in Canada.

 As I came around the corner I immediately saw it on the right side coming out of the bush. It looked like it was going to cross the road. Now you must understand there is no traffic at night on the road. I saw it take three steps forward it made a weird turn which I have tried to imitate and cannot. It stepped forward and turned at the same time then took four steps back to the bush.

 When it entered the bush it just disappeared, by this time I was about 50 yards from where it went in. I could see it lean out then lean back in three times seeing what I was doing. I had been applying my brakes quite hard by the time I got to the spot where it went in. I was doing about 10 km an hour, because of hunting I am very good at measurement and distance. I had marked a spot with my mind on a tree to the height it was, I estimate it was approximately 8 to 9 feet tall. I equated its weight to a moose which is between eight and 1200 pounds. I think it was around the 8 to 900 pound range.

 The four steps it took back to get to the woods was about 10 yards. Each step was about 6 feet long, as it turned to the left towards me it never took its eyes off me the entire time it walked back to the bush. It was almond colored when the light from the moon hit the edges of its fur it was reddish color. It was huge, its back protruded from its shoulders which were the size of basketballs. Its arms look like a bodybuilders legs, they were longer than its torso almost to the knees as it got closer to the bush it couldn’t turn its head towards me, it had to turn its upper body because it’s trapeze muscles were so large. It’s chest was like a half of a barrel sitting on its body, its legs were shorter than you might expect. \

 When it walked it didn’t straighten its knees they stayed bent the entire time, it’s head was round not conical shaped. It’s hair was slicked back on the top of its head and flowing long over the shoulders. I couldn’t see its eyes, just it’s dark eye sockets that were the shape of a human skull socket, just very large. Its mouth was wide with narrow lips, unfortunately I don’t remember it's nose, it looked like it didn’t have a neck although as it was walking towards the bush its head came out in front of its body so it could look around its shoulder. This was very disconcerting looking.

 I have rock climbed, kayaked, canoed, hunted and fished in some very remote places. I’ve been within feet of black bears and grizzly, and never felt afraid. The hair on the back of my neck and head stood straight up, the weirdest feeling of fear came over my entire body. This happened early in August 2012, I can still see it in my mind as if it was a picture.

More Canada Bigfoot

Amazing Sasquatch Vocalizations on Video 
Recorded near Castlegar British Columbia

Fisherman Tracks Bigfoot 
near Washington Canada Border

Sasquatch, Strange Creature & 
Lake Monster Captured on Camera in Canada

Fisherman Anchored on Shore
 Tossed Into Lake by Angry Bigfoot

Fisherman has Close Encounter with Sasquatch
 near Pink Mountain British Columbia

Bigfoot Like Screams 
Recorded by Hunter in BC

Chehalis Sasquatch Screams 
& Bigfoot Trackways

No comments:

Post a Comment