Friday, August 19, 2022

Louisiana Outdoorsmen Walk Up On Bigfoot in Swamps 90 Miles from Boggy Creek Arkansas

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
After watching 
"Huge Chico Sasquatch Lips Curl Into Scariest Smile Ever Seen"
Todd T. comments to RMSO
Todd T writes
Never heard of them until we walked up on one.
It walked towards the big swamp and we took off running. Wasn't long that movie legend of boggy creek came out. I probably live close to 90 miles from there.

RMSO responds
When you have time please email us the details of your bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Todd continues
We had never heard of anything like that, we didn't even know what it was but it was probably 500--700 pounds and it walked into the swamp and we was running. This was in the mid.70s and we was young. 

 But I know deer hunters that was run out of the woods. But I have never been back to that spot. I'm 62 now, but remember it like yesterday. And one day I was thinking how many times it was watching us fish on the creek. 

 I live in Louisiana and the little town is nothing but swamp land. Back then it was big woods now they have cut most of them down and planted pine trees. But being I still haven't been back I don't know what the woods look like. 

 But it was the biggest thing I have ever seen plus bad dreams for a while. Then that movie Boggy Creek monster came out.  Just told me that that big creek went up into Arkansas north and to red river going south, plus lots of smaller creeks running into the big one. 

 One thing a deer hunter told me when it hollered he felt his chest vibrate I don't think he has ever went back. We are old and disabled now. But I knew what I know now from reading some of these stories. Some people laugh. But I know what we saw. Wish I could run lol because I would go back to see if I could find some signs wouldn't go back alone though.

More Louisiana & Arkansas Bigfoot

Louisiana Bigfoot Captured on Game Camera

Snot Nose Louisiana Bayou Bigfoot Appeared Sick

Louisiana Duck Hunter Encounters Sasquatch

Dequeen Bigfoot Tears Hogs Ears Off

Modern Day Bigfoot Spotted in Fouke Maybe Fouke Monster

Swamp Sasquatch or Skunkape Captured on Camera

Georgia Bigfoot Captured on Game Camera

Florida Skunkape or Swamp Sasquatch on Video

No comments:

Post a Comment