Monday, August 1, 2022

9 Feet Tall Orangutan-like Bigfoot Encountered in North Salem Ohio

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"this reddish brown 8 to 9 ft, what I thought looked like an orangutang 
walked across the road in front of us"

9 Feet Tall Orangutan-like
Bigfoot Encountered in North Salem Ohio

David B. writes RMSO
 I'm originally from North Salem, Ohio. Though this was many yrs ago now I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was 7 yrs old. We had just moved back to the area after my mom had left my dad. I grew up moving a lot because my dad worked for AT & T as an underground linesman when AT&T was expanding across Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, and Illinois. I grew up in the cities and small cities in all 3 states from Toledo to Flint to Indianapolis to Springfield IL. So as you imagine. I had never even heard of Bigfoot or Sasquatch, the Hairyman... none of this was ever said or spoken of. 

 My mom had gotten a job with Hamilton Beach in Byesville Ohio and worked afternoons. My grandmother would watch us til she picked us up and took us home. She would talk to us while we would get ready for bed every single night. We lived in a secluded trailer park in the country. There was a huge cornfield behind our trailer a picnic area in a wooded area at the end of the road that took us to where our trailer was. It was around 1145 pm to 1200 am. But this reddish brown 8 ft to 9 ft, what I thought looked like an orangutang walked across the road in front of us in four strides and went off into the corn field. I never said a word. I looked at my mom. She never said a word. We pulled into our drive she got out and got my sister out and said I want you both to get ready and go to bed. She laid a .45 on the kitchen table and we went to bed. I never asked her about it. She never spoke about it. My father was an avid hunter. We had a bearskin rug from a bear he had shot. And I know bears in Ohio are no where as big as this creature was even standing on their hind legs.

North Salem is on 5 min from the Salt Fork State Park in Ohio.  On the western side of the park.
I saw your video and heard you say you didn't care how long ago it's been since I saw it. You are the first person other than my cousin I have ever spoken to about this.

RMSO responds
How far was the reddish brown creature from you all? How many years ago where you 7 years old, what year was it?

David
Only like 3 car lengths
I am 55 now. But now you hear about all sorts of sightings in the Salt Fork State Park area.
I guess Ohio calls him the Grassman
But I live in FL now and here they call him the skunkape
I saw these one morning walking my dog just 2 weeks ago.

RMSO
Good encounter for you then. Could you see enough to recall what the face or eyes looked like?

David
Like I said it looked like a giant orangutang. Except it's eyes glowed like red instead of gold like a deer or any nocturnal animals does.
I'm an army veteran and I've seen some things but never anything like that. And who do you talk to cause everyone is going to tell you you're crazy

RMSO
There are thousands and thousands that have actually reported seeing the creature in North America. Plus there are many videos and photos that cant be explained that have bigfoot type creatures in them..  So we dont think anyone that has encountered one is anything strange. Just really rare.

David
That's the only time I've ever seen one. But like I said it is just like I saw it yesterday. The image will always be with me. And the reason I say orangutang is as a child I went to the Toledo Zoo and I knew what gorillas looked like, I knew what chimpanzees looked like, and I knew what orangutangs looked like. This looked like the biggest orangutang I ever saw minus the flaps on its face like orangutangs have.

More Bigfoot Around Ohio

Ohio Bigfoot Captured on Camera & 
Minerva Sasquatch Taking Chickens

Ginormous Sasquatch Encountered SE Indiana & 
Enormous Bigfoot Tracks Documented

Ohio Bigfoot Sighting 
Witness Records Sasquatch Vocalizations

Marquette Bigfoot Captured on Camera 
Near Au Train Falls Michigan

Michigan Sasquatch Carrying 
Infant Bigfoot Across Cass River

No comments:

Post a Comment