Thursday, August 18, 2022

Rider Spots Bigfoot While Horse Acting Up near Beaver Mountain

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Beaver Mountain Bigfoot spotted while horse acting up

Lauren V. writes RMSO

 Beaver Creek lodge outside of Bear Lake, I got a pretty good look at a juvenile reddish sasquatch not even far from the lodge. The owner did tell me discovery channel asked him to let them do an episode of a bigfoot show. I know you all have a good list of sightings. I just wanted to add to it. This happened in July 16. 2022 One of our horses was acting out of character also. I was last in line and  heard something following us. I checked as much as I could for predators. Or the horses tail swishing. But this was definitely big, two feet, and paralleling  me. I really enjoy your work! Thanks again.


RMSO responds
 That is interesting Lauren, we were camping west of that lodge the following week you had your sighting. There are many sightings in that area..   Were you able to see how tall the bigfoot was? How far it was from you? And reddish, was that reddish brown?

Lauren continues

 I’d guess 50 yards, and that’s being quite liberal. May have been closer. We took the 3 hour ride so it was on the side with the lodge, right after we left the gravel road, it was to my left between two tree trunks. At first I thought it was a dead pine, so that kind of rusty color. 

 But I noticed it’s hand on the far left tree, peeking on that side, then went between the trees moving it’s hand, then disappeared behind the second tree. I was moving away on the horse at a slow pace but I never took my eyes off of it. It was smaller 4-5 feet. Juvenile maybe.

  After realizing how small it was I thought an adult may be near by. That’s about the time my husband’s horse tried to run and rear up. He kept doing that almost the entire way. The horse refused to be in the back so I stayed back there. But I do know animals are finicky. 

 The face, all I could really see was a lot of rust colored hair, more fur on the cheeks and chin but hair on the head, neck, and hand. It looked like it had those wrap around Oakley sunglasses so I couldn’t see the eyes and it happened to fast to see the mouth. 

 It did have light tan skin under the hair. I was not sure that lodge wanted bigfoot attention so I just didn’t comment on your page right after it happened. Plus I fell off my horse haha. Which was weird in itself. After that watering pond marshy area at the top, my horse started lagging and looking to it’s right.

 Idk how to explain it, but it put its head down and leaned forward. I wasn’t focused and slid down his neck. It stepped around me and took off. The son’s owner said his horses never act like that. Maybe bigfoot? Who knows. Hope this helps! Oh I know a little out of your area but my parents like in Kissimmee Florida bordering a forest. My daughter was messing around and did a whoop. Kid you not something answered her, but loud and long. Just a neat story. Thanks again. Be safe out there

RMSO responds
A bigfoot was filmed a year and half ago about a mile or so east of that lodge...
   I have a question about the eyes.. It looked like it was wearing wrap around sunglasses? Did they reflect or give off a day time eyeshine or something?  What color was the eye section where it looked like it had sunglasses?

Lauren continues
 It’s was deeply set back in the face, shadowed almost like under a brow ridge and black to dark brown, I think that’s why I liken it to wrap around sunglasses. I couldn’t see eyes. Just a dark stripe. The nose was covered by the tree or something else as my horse moved away from it. We were walking at a slow pace so I had time to look but not a whole lot as the angles changed. I did not see eye shine or a glow. I only saw the face as it peeled around the first tree, then it was just all a moving blur between the trees. The sun wasn’t hitting it, it was at the edge of the tree line but I don’t remember sun hitting it. This was around 1-1:30pm. 

 This may have been something entirely different but I did see eye shine or a blueish glow camping along the green river under the Fontanelle Dam in Wyoming. I only looked for a moment. I was too scared since it was circling our vehicle while we slept. This was years ago. Other than bipedal and super tall and lanky, I don’t have more information on that incident.

RMSO responds
 It does. That area just keeps producing activity. There were three sightings reported to us last year by 5 witnesses and two of them captured it on video.. All of the sightings we found tracks of at least two different size individuals near by.   Its great to be able to document the activity and follow the movements... Interesting

 Another person spotted one near the same area almost a year ago during the deer hunt from what I understand
Bonnie C. wrote us stating.
Just past Beaver Mountain in Utah...was on a high ridge traversing some shale, all the while stayed upright! Was moving very fast!

 And then south of there a couple running Jardine Juniper Mountain trail ran up to a giant Sasquatch just off the trail..

Rider Spots Bigfoot While Horse Acting Up near Beaver Mountain

Related Bigfoot Encounters

Runners Close Encounter With Giant Jardine Juniper Bigfoot

Logan Canyon Bigfoot on Video

Elk Hunters Leave Toney Grove after Bigfoot Encounter

Man Abandons Camp after Bigfoot Intimidation Approach

No comments:

Post a Comment